Evan's build thread * s2000 cluster | motorcycle mirrors | & more *

Closed

• Total voters

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. what's with the pry bar?

it looks like your about to get nailed, but then i noticed its laying on the car.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he already had a b series ... just kept it on the low and made everyone think it was an EX
lol nah. Actually it was the other way around. I had an si emblem on the back when the car is an ex. :lol:

lol. what's with the pry bar?

it looks like your about to get nailed, but then i noticed its laying on the car.
Ha! Every good mechanic has a big f**king pry bar. It comes in so handy. I think we were using it to position the motor when removing it (as to not hit anything)

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha! Every good mechanic has a big f**king pry bar. It comes in so handy. I think we were using it to position the motor when removing it (as to not hit anything)
:word: a pry bar is your best friend. especially a big pry bar.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You look exactly like how I thought you would, very handsome.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More pics:

Got the new motor in! It fires up and no cel or anything!! ;)

I'll get some pics of the new bay tomorrow in the sunlight after the car gets a good bath.

Last edited:

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why didnt you drop it out from the bottom?

looks good. did you keep ac?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol nah. Actually it was the other way around. I had an si emblem on the back when the car is an ex. :lol:
OMG RIZER!! OMG!!

Niccce! Good job on swapping out the Y8! Did you do anythiing to the Y8??

Yeah, I always guessed you were in your late twenties, early thirties, slightly hairy face and a slightly larger build.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so what are you doing with the old y8?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lucky bastard. haha
:thumbup:

It wasn't easy by any means though.

nice job fag
Don't be jealous just because I finished before you. Built > swapped quicker.

whoa, i totally thought you had a B16 already.
Haha me too. :shock:

good job on getting rid of another D series...
:thumbup:

OMG RIZER!! OMG!!
Niccce! Good job on swapping out the Y8! Did you do anythiing to the Y8??
Yeah, I always guessed you were in your late twenties, early thirties, slightly hairy face and a slightly larger build.
Everything else on the car is Si, so I figured a little pre-celebration couldn't hurt. The y8 had an aftermarket clutch / flywheel which is now for sale. My age is listed in my profile, so i'm not sure how you got late twenties.

so what are you doing with the old y8?
I gave it to the technician in the picture as payment for helping me do the swap.

** I'll try to get some new pictures here, it's just been a real busy weekend and i'm still trying to clean up the swap.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice man, no more y8 for me either! mine has been gone for a few days...got a jdm b16a waiting to get put it once the rest of the parts come in!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
** I'll try to get some new pictures here, it's just been a real busy weekend and i'm still trying to clean up the swap.
You mean you're too busy out driving the new beast around to even take pics of it :lol:.

How's the new FD? Must be nuts lol. I can't wait to be able to afford a swap... I'll probably do the same thing with the tranny as you did too. I love short gears :lol:.