• Total voters

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice man. They'll look hella dope when done :thumbs up.

Oh and I bought another push start :rolf:. Found it on eBay with the pigtails and said f**k it, I have to have it. Gotta find a new spot for it this time.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man. They'll look hella dope when done :thumbs up.

Oh and I bought another push start :rolf:. Found it on eBay with the pigtails and said f**k it, I have to have it. Gotta find a new spot for it this time.
:rolf:
Sorry, had to. :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^youre on crack. They look hella nice!

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean, don't get me wrong...i know his intentions are good lol they just look like cheap black housing eBay halo's. But I know they aren't. I guess I'll just have to see more pics and some pics from a distance.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, I'd just throw a shroud over them.

any night/cutoff shots?
Night / cutoff shots coming as soon as I get them fully aligned :thumbup:

Honestly, I'm not feeling those at all. just my opinion though...
I'm not feeling you. :shock:

i like them
Thanks!

I mean, don't get me wrong...i know his intentions are good lol they just look like cheap black housing eBay halo's. But I know they aren't. I guess I'll just have to see more pics and some pics from a distance.
I honestly don't plan to put a shroud around them namely due to the fact that I like the exposed hardware look, it's basically a theme with the rest of my parts (canards / mirrors / diffuser).

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think if you painted the insides silver they would look better, but its your do what you like.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's actually a reason why I chose flat black - it's the least reflective to any escaped light that wants to reflect in the housing. There was a huge difference from when I had them chrome to the flat black in beam pattern.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's actually a reason why I chose flat black - it's the least reflective to any escaped light that wants to reflect in the housing. There was a huge difference from when I had them chrome to the flat black in beam pattern.
good thinking. cant wait to see the finished product! im for sure doing a retro fit someday. retrofit>cheesey hid kits

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think they look like crap in that housing.

Looks unfinished and cheaply made. It might the exposed hardware that could give it that feeling.