*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^that's a paper thin depth of field you got there. could've been more in focus though.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, with the light I had, my lens only would step down to f/5.6 ... and this lens does not shine well in that range. Eh, this lens doesn't shine well anywhere. LOL.

If I had a macro box, I could step it down to f/3.5. :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
<<---Got the Nifty Fifty Canon 50mm f/1.8 II

Lovin' it!!!

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOOT

opened up a new canon rebel xti this morning for christmas! =)

i'm so pumped, finally a dslr of my own haha. no more having to borrow my friends 20d =P

woot.

my friend got a new 50d this morning, hes pretty pumped about that.
i'm sure he'll like it more than his d60 he had before.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I got $300 back from my deposit, and I figured I was getting NOTHING ... so I'ma go buy a Nifty Fifty after Christmas. :mrgreen:

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nice man

i'm gonna be swingin off petey's nuts now that we have the same camera :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOOT

opened up a new canon rebel xti this morning for christmas! =)

i'm so pumped, finally a dslr of my own haha. no more having to borrow my friends 20d =P

woot.

my friend got a new 50d this morning, hes pretty pumped about that.
i'm sure he'll like it more than his d60 he had before.
:thumbs up I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I have.
Haha, I got $300 back from my deposit, and I figured I was getting NOTHING ... so I'ma go buy a Nifty Fifty after Christmas. :mrgreen:
N0ice..! I'm glad I got a new lens. I've been shooting with the 18-55mm for a whole year.
haha nice man

i'm gonna be swingin off petey's nuts now that we have the same camera :lol:
HAHAHah :rolf: :haha:

Thats great..! Can't wait to see some photo's with that thing. I bet you're glad you don't have to mess with hacking firmware anymore.

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I have.

N0ice..! I'm glad I got a new lens. I've been shooting with the 18-55mm for a whole year.

HAHAHah :rolf: :haha:

Thats great..! Can't wait to see some photo's with that thing. I bet you're glad you don't have to mess with hacking firmware anymore.
tell me about it haha. also looking forward to the extra 2mp for printing! =)
and the sensor thats like 4x bigger than my p&s one haha.

my friend opened up his 50d and got a 300mm telephoto lens and some external flash. hes pretty pumped ha.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it looks like i might start shooting for money. i will finally be able to say i am PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER :lol:

seems like ill be getting $100.00 a night and ill have to shoot nigthclubs/lounges etc. essentially those pictures that go up on website of a club or s**t the next day. what do you guys think. I need to invest in a dedicated flash though.

and i finally learned a strobe is just another word for flash. :lol:

hopefully ill be doing 2-3 shoots a month. the company promotes 2 venues every weekend of the month so thats 8 in a month but i doubt theyll want pictures of all their parties.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just wanna say merry christmas to everyone. Congrats on the new camera Coutts, put it to good use! :P

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it looks like i might start shooting for money. i will finally be able to say i am PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER :lol:

seems like ill be getting $100.00 a night and ill have to shoot nigthclubs/lounges etc. essentially those pictures that go up on website of a club or s**t the next day. what do you guys think. I need to invest in a dedicated flash though.

and i finally learned a strobe is just another word for flash. :lol:

hopefully ill be doing 2-3 shoots a month. the company promotes 2 venues every weekend of the month so thats 8 in a month but i doubt theyll want pictures of all their parties.
Congrats man!

Just got my first DSLR Nikon D60 Merry Xmas to me!

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Early X-mas gift to myself, Nikon D60

Merry X-mas to everyone as well

And a Great Gift from my father

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:haha:

BWAHAHAH that card is freaking hilarious..! What's the story behind it if you don't mind me asking..?

BLK VTi

Apple Bottom Booty = FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:haha:

BWAHAHAH that card is freaking hilarious..! What's the story behind it if you don't mind me asking..?
LMAO, you're dad is just like mine.
LOL!

Not to much, but besides the fact that I am what the card says, cheap.

I'll spends hundreds, thousands on my car. but when it comes to other items (Bills, groceries, supplies, food, things for parents, etc..) I am the cheapest bastard you'll ever meet :lol: or I'll try not to spend no money at all.

I always try and go to places where I know I can find something real less expensive.

Being cheap can be FTW and FTL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.