*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Took the BBS's off to make a trade tomorrow morning. Ssssecccret.
want to see your new wheels.....wow.... i almost bought the same wheels...

pics or are you doing another color scheme?

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol is that your car dude? I like it and your face looks a little drunk haha. Done any shoots lately? i havent been on POTN alot lately.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep thats my car, ive kinda stopped posting it since all the stuff ive ever put on it has been stolen at one time or another.

nah, wasn't drunk in the photo though, just acting like me :lol: Ive had probably about 15 shoots since my last post on POTN, I really gotta update though, lol.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Almost bought a D60 today for $499 at Best Buy. That was with $100 off if I bought it then but they had to order it. Probably gonna pick it up in the next few weeks. Hope the price goes down a lil more in the by the time I buy. Anything I need to pick up with it as far as extras go?
I'd say a decent bag and a cleaning kit(blower etc.) It's a pretty good starting camera, the noise control isn't the greatest but you get what you pay for.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep thats my car, ive kinda stopped posting it since all the stuff ive ever put on it has been stolen at one time or another.

nah, wasn't drunk in the photo though, just acting like me :lol: Ive had probably about 15 shoots since my last post on POTN, I really gotta update though, lol.
ya i have to start shooting again... damn you and your summers all year long even though its winter! I am about to purchase my first studio lighting stuff.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
took the cam to work today, friend Matt wanted a pic of the flame lite, lol.and a few goofy photo's of him, then i got some more shots when i got home, yeah i know they are nothing special, but i have alot to learn with this new D60, so give me time to develop some skills.

yes even my cell phone holder is a Honda, top that s**t.

sorry, the mirror was pretty dirty, too bad it took a good camera to see that, lol.

Last edited:

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This one was just funny......

Here I was going for the blur in the back and I think I pulled it off

My dog REX........

He always let her take him down, punk lol

On of my other dogs

My 2 yr old

I had the ISO at 80. The f-stop was anywhere from 11 to 6, the shutter I had that at less then a sec because it was so bright out side.

Why is it so hard to take pics of people???

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you mean less than a second? A one second shutter is slow as hell.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
What do you mean less than a second? A one second shutter is slow as hell.
something more like a hundredth of a second or a thousandth of a second would be more appropriate i assume, for faster shutter speed, for catching people in motion.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shot today. starting to work on my automotive portfolio. not retouched yet though....

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stopped by the side of the road took this pic

and a shot of my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.