*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch - amazing as always :thumbup:

1. That actually looks pretty hot, completely shaved like that

2. Where's the driver? wtf? lol

23. Does the road really just dead end into a body of water? :rolf: That'd suck for a tourist to not see any signs and just drive into the water haha
Shot from passenger side, driver is somewhat hidden in the shadow

Yep, just kinda slopes down and that's that.
Friends sister didn't know that (first time on it) and was coming down the road one night at about 80mph...I think you can guess what happened next :lol:
Been wanting to get a shot like that :thumbup:
shot today. starting to work on my automotive portfolio. not retouched yet though....
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4456/gabesir1hz6.jpg
White Evos always = win. :thumbup:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any compliment I get from 96DX always makes my day. Gracias

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was the bday party for the girl in the red dress in the first picture. i think the other girl in red in the other pictures is so f**king hot!
guy in the shiny suit is the half owner of the promotions company and bf of bday girl. and hes only 26. i need to step my game up.

^^^I hate this picture. its so washed out. what yall think?

also....i think its so disrespectful when they keep asking u to take pictures knowing its past your designated shooting time. i was supposed to shoot from 12-2am and i ended up shooting till about 2:20pm.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of those chickens are beat. :shock:

Nice shots though. I couldn't handle being a club photographer. I hate using flash on candid shots, and I hate the club scene. The girls are always hella stuck up bitches ... like for no reason either. :lol:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of those chickens are beat. :shock:

Nice shots though. I couldn't handle being a club photographer. I hate using flash on candid shots, and I hate the club scene. The girls are always hella stuck up bitches ... like for no reason either. :lol:
damm dude. the washed out pictures yeah ill agree. but the other girls are all pretty fine to me. and about shooting and them being stuck up. they actually approach you when ure done shooting. think about....ure a photographer to them. u can make them look pretty in professional type pictures. that alone makes you a guy with value. not that i am there to hook up with anyone but hey if it happens. :twisted:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, I'm just talking about the type of girl who likes to go 'clubbin' in general. Not my type of women.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, I'm just talking about the type of girl who likes to go 'clubbin' in general. Not my type of women.
oh in that case i absolutely agree with you. hence why i dont go to clubs unless its w a group of friends that already contains girls. every girl at a club. even the ugly ones think theyre gods gift to earth and i dont feel like playing strategy games with the guy next to me for someone to think i am worth something. but hey this i get paid for so its all good.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Getting pretty sick of this s**t.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm so pumped!!!

I was able to reach my goal of getting the Alien Bee lighting gear that I needed for doing band/portraits. I can't believe it....I never thought I'd I was going to accomplish this. I can't wait to go out and shoot with it!!

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^yup really like the shot.... I want to see the new rims or are those it???

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah. Those are my E30 Lemurs Bottlecaps 14x6.5 +35 with my Blizzak II's. I had to drive to Tacompton in the snow for First Aid / CPR training.

Status
Not open for further replies.