5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I think would look better if it was a coupe:P

iamgod

Banned
exoin said:
A bigger turbo??? Its already pushing 19 psi. My STi is only 14.5 psi and I can beat it in the 1/4 mile. As far as looks they are both ugly. But the STi is better IMO.

the EVO also uses a smaller turbo therfore it can have more boost and not make as much power as your car, not to mention the fact that the only reason YOUR STi can beat an EVO in the 1/4 mile (which is the GAYEST way of comparison) is that EXTRA .5l of displacement which instantly makes that engine illegal in the WRC, not to mention the fact that the EJ25 in your car is new technology and is more likely to have bugs rather then the tried and true 4g63.........

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
iamgod said:
the EVO also uses a smaller turbo therfore it can have more boost and not make as much power as your car, not to mention the fact that the only reason YOUR STi can beat an EVO in the 1/4 mile (which is the GAYEST way of comparison) is that EXTRA .5l of displacement which instantly makes that engine illegal in the WRC, not to mention the fact that the EJ25 in your car is new technology and is more likely to have bugs rather then the tried and true 4g63.........
damn..... :ownded:

iamgod

Banned
s**t i forgot to mention the fact that the STi only beats the evo in the gay race mile by about 2/10ths of a second, wow that whole .5l really makes it soo much faster then the evo :roll:.....now lets talk about who has the better suspension..... :lol:

natedoggx331

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i like the STi too, i dont even know why i like it better maybe the looks? i dont know

Nixon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Evo most def, yeah i saw some kid on the road last night must have looked like he was 10yr old driven one, i crapped myself.sob

Nixon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh sorry forgot to mention i was talkin about the STi

Harut9161

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my opinion the wrx sti looks allot better...its faster too

mr_ducksauce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think they both looks nice...but for some reason like the sti's look

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the front end grille is tacky on the EVO...
but its an evo so it makes up for it.

I still dont like 4 doors.

I'd love to have a WRXSTI Coupe.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the Evo 8's the only thing i would change from stock is lowering it a little bit more

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
exoin said:
A bigger turbo??? Its already pushing 19 psi. My STi is only 14.5 psi and I can beat it in the 1/4 mile. As far as looks they are both ugly. But the STi is better IMO.
yes but your car takes another .5 litres to make only a few extra hp over the evo... not to mention the 16 years worth of aftermarket support for the evo compared to the 2 years worth for the sti... or that the usdm sti isnt legal for the wrc because 2.4l is their limit..

the evo has more aftermarket support and potential then the sti will ever have... sorry to say... but it's true

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
iamgod said:
yah know.. i didnt read the second page.. guess i should have.. he said pretty much everything i was gonna say...