facebook.com clubcivic group

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, this is a big forum, and i know SOME of you have to be on facebook. So I made a global clubcivic group, just to represent! If you are on there, search for "clubcivic.com" Spread the word!!

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill check it out

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF is facebook?

I searched it but you need to register

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh yeah facebook is a thing for college students, its a networking site.. its similar to myspace, but i think its better because you are actually networked to people you know (go to college together, high school together etc) basically, you have to know somebody to see their profile, so you avoid alot of the creepy wierdo's on myspace. Almost everyone I know that is a college has a facebook account. But that might be different in other places.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill join it.. can someone send me an invite to join?

search for Daniel Simons at Morgan State University

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whatever happened to the old thread we had on this? Must be in the old Lounge. I know it had several pages to it in case anyone wants to/can merge it with this one.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Whatever happened to the old thread we had on this? Must be in the old Lounge. I know it had several pages to it in case anyone wants to/can merge it with this one.
ill take a look in the lounge

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blackhope:
its a public group. Anyone can join. Just search clubcivic.com and click join group

NOFX: there may have been an old thread that mentioned the site, but i just made the group today, and there was none previously, so there couldnt have been an old thread like this one.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
ill take a look in the lounge
Thanks. :thumbs up
all go no show said:
blackhope:
its a public group. Anyone can join. Just search clubcivic.com and click join group

NOFX: there may have been an old thread that mentioned the site, but i just made the group today, and there was none previously, so there couldnt have been an old thread like this one.
I have no idea if there's a group or not. I don't thin kI ever posted in the other one because I have no FaceBook profile. I don't know how the site works either. I just figured I'd post about that in here though in case a mod did want to and was able to get the other thread merged with this one. ;)

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, all go no show's group is the only one that exists on facebook

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EXSpeedAddict said:
Nope, all go no show's group is the only one that exists on facebook
I SAID I *don't know* if there is a group or not... I DON'T belong to faccebook. I just wanted to say there was ONCE another thread about it but that we probably can't see it because it's in the OLD Lounge.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I SAID I *don't know* if there is a group or not... I DON'T belong to faccebook. I just wanted to say there was ONCE another thread about it but that we probably can't see it because it's in the OLD Lounge.
a moderator can find that old thread and bring it back if its a relavent thread. all the old lounge posts still exist. they are just were you cant see them. but i dont think its a good idea to go askin for certian threads back cause its not gonna happen.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
a moderator can find that old thread and bring it back if its a relavent thread. all the old lounge posts still exist. they are just were you cant see them. but i dont think its a good idea to go askin for certian threads back cause its not gonna happen.
I know exactly where they are. I thought pretty much everyone knew they're still around, just not able to be viewed by us. :lol: I'm not asking for it back. I'm not on facebook so there's no reason for me to ask for it back. I just mentioned it in case a mod did... which it looks like BlackHope might be interested in bringing it back. ;)

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just joined and that is an awesome add to facebook, I'd like to see more people get on there, I just added a photo of my car, which I think we should keep it to only members cars photos and only one a piece, which will make sure that we have to post the best and only one will give us lots of room, instead of looking at 10 pics of a stock civic