facebook.com clubcivic group

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
myspace licks d**k, why would this be different?
chris

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
myspace licks d**k, why would this be different?
chris
i coudlnt really explain that, i usually HATE that kind of site, but it is just different.
Example:
facebook-
oh s**t let me browse through the people in my chemistry class so i can find someone to help me. Or let me look for a party on campus tonight. Let me find people just like me, that love hondas.

myspace-
lets look at 40 year old men that browse through millions of people to find scantily clad 14 year olds and other 14 year olds that are broken hearted. Ah they are so misunderstood.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's all different for everyone.

My MySpace page is bland, has no music, just some s**t, I'm friends with a lot of car people, school friends, etc.

I have used it to meet girls from my college campus, long lost elementary/middle school friends, and it has been beneficial. If people thing it is gay, I also think a lot of it is cheesy and pointless, but it works.

I hooked up with a girl I knew in like 6th grade and f**ked her. That alone was worth joining MySpace for.

____

Facebook. Lots of pompus douches and stupid people still, but I use it for the prementioned reasons. Meet people from campus, my classes, etc. I used it specifically during the school year to figure out school s**t and etc. It helped.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i joined as well.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I SAID I *don't know* if there is a group or not... I DON'T belong to faccebook. I just wanted to say there was ONCE another thread about it but that we probably can't see it because it's in the OLD Lounge.
that thread was about who was on the facebook. when that thread was made, making global groups was impossble (you could only see/join groups at your own school). it just recently changed, so now anyone can join the cc group. the old thread was just so people could find their cc friends on facebook and read their profiles and crap.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think kabulski had a good idea.. that everyone upload one good/current pic. That way, we have a little directory.
On a side note, isnt it sorta a wierd feeling to see the faces behind the names ive known for years.. I mean, for as long as i can remember, when i see Hatch_of_doom, i dont see a face. I see a red hatch. And now, a person.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im glad some people joined up, now lets get some pics up there...

And with this forum being over 30,000 strong.. i know there are alot more people. So cmon!

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Group keeps getting bigger and I like that. I know what you mean about seeing the face behind the car and its awesome to see what everyone is studying in college too

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just got a facebook and im about to search!

you guys better be my friends...lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Every now and then I go on facebook to see if I have new friend requests or messages or something... But I haven't sat on facebook to look around since.......since I started school last year rofl.

But I joined the group :thumbs up

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, its been a while but i see the group is still growing.. 61 members strong.. the past few people who found it hadnt even seen this thread!

Bump to the top to get some more peeps!

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
Well, its been a while but i see the group is still growing.. 61 members strong.. the past few people who found it hadnt even seen this thread!

Bump to the top to get some more peeps!
hahaha 9/2/06???

I thought this was a new thread. Anywayz I'm in

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to let everyone know.....

I won the NCAA tournament on facebook. Glad I used my head and went agaisnt my true colors....poor bucks

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i joined, uploaded a couple pics