Favorite wheels

JR_EK2000

500p3r50n1c
5+ Year Member
Man, i want them!! I used to want gunmetal/polished rota grids, f**k that, ADVANS!!!

(i got a blue '00 hatch)

chiliredDX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
call me british, but im in love with the panasport 13" wheels.

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BACK FROM T3H DEAD!!!!!!!

My newly re-discovered friend:

Rota Subzero in Royal Bronze..so simple, yet a work of art. 8)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

rh cpr's

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
that's like Fords and Bentleys.

LOL , So are you saying Motegi sucks ? Cause I think they are a good rim for the Civic . I mean they have been featured in magazines such as Modified and Import Tuner Exp. The 2006 SEMA Show 8th Gen SI . 3 of the 6 had Motegi wheels while 2 had Volks and the Tein Si had Enkei . Now Motegi is a well known wheel in Japan and the US ..Its not like its some wanna be rip like the Tenzo or the Speedy

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
LOL , So are you saying Motegi sucks ? Cause I think they are a good rim for the Civic . I mean they have been featured in magazines such as Modified and Import Tuner Exp. The 2006 SEMA Show 8th Gen SI . 3 of the 6 had Motegi wheels while 2 had Volks and the Tein Si had Enkei . Now Motegi is a well known wheel in Japan and the US ..Its not like its some wanna be rip like the Tenzo or the Speedy
there are less than a handful of Motegis that are worth the powder to blow them to hell.
i remember them unveiling them at a show, and haven't seen them ever since.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Well anyways . I like them and that's why I have the Motegi Flat black Trac Lights wrapped with Falkin Ziexs . And i think they look damn good on my car plus they only weigh like 15 pounds each .

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, they're nice wannabe rg2s

ceppto

5+ Year Member
lol well anyway I like them and that's why I have them the Motegi Flat black Trac Lights wrapped with Falkin Ziexs . And I think they look damn good on my car plus they only like 15 LBS each

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one word.....

Magnesium.

Volk Forged Mag TE37...18x10 = 14lbs :cool:

also 1700/wheel....pretty penny