Favorite wheels

ceppto

5+ Year Member
yeh see I mean come on man who has 1400 to blow on one wheel and thats not even tires . Yeh we all know VOLKS are nice , but damn ! You know if I lived with my mom and had no bills to pay then i would ride them , but Im a grown ass man so not only do i have to pay my rent and feed my wife , kid and myself , but i have to make 2 full car notes come on man . Plus what if they get jacked lol that would suck so bad

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clover ej6 said:

Black Racing Pro N1's are t3h sex.
thats what im talking about

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
yeh see I mean come on man who has 1400 to blow on one wheel and thats not even tires . Yeh we all know VOLKS are nice , but damn ! You know if I lived with my mom and had no bills to pay then i would ride them , but Im a grown ass man so not only do i have to pay my rent and feed my wife , kid and myself , but i have to make 2 full car notes come on man . Plus what if they get jacked lol that would suck so bad
then you've got the wrong hobby.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ :werd:

to someone who races cars for a living, and needs a strong, forged, LIGHT wheel - then its no big deal....

plus it looks bad as crap :lol:

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Who cares as long as its light i mean why pay $$$ for some heavy stuff all chromed out ..like the AXIS wheels Uhcckkkk !!!

ceppto

5+ Year Member
yeh ok i get your point VOLK king of Wheels , but I still like MOTEGI and Enkei . Imean we drive Civics not STIs or EVOs big $$ cars big $$$ Wheels . Whats about RO-JA ? You like that wheel ? Cause thats a upper class style of Motegi

ryanM

work XD9
watanabe's
fn01rc
work emotion
advan RG and RG2
CE28n
gram light 57c
civic HX wheels :woot:

the list goes on an on. i dont feel like typing them all

LOL at rota...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
also near the top of my list...
Advan RGs
omg :drool: <3
i think i found the wheels that will be going on my car

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xenocide said:
Oz Superleggera's

or my wheels

Oz Super Turismo's
Supleggeras look great in civics, and lightweight too....
Here an example:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
King Bob said:
beautyful but have you priced advans :shock:
yes indeed i have, i was considering volks, then i saw those advans, and they are cheaper :banana: unless the price i saw was per rim, not for a set of 4

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
volk C1.....

:rolf:
Rad! Im diggin CP-F's lately. Also always loved the pannasport RC's and Equip O1's.