Ferio Moreno's Japan Thread [dial-up warning]

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome pic! SOmeday i hope to take a badass vacation like that!

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, thx everyone :D

Actually, as long as you get food at the mom and pop stores (and mcdonalds), your money spending should be able to be kept at a minimum.

to be honest, i have seen alot of those honda odyssey looking vans, all mugen'd out with the factory kits out here. I haven't seen anything left hand drive unless it was a lexus LS or some kind of bmw or mercedes.

I've noticed, people are like crazy about metal gear solid out here, first I saw a bunch of semi trucks driving through the street playing mgs4 theme music, then all the big screens on the buildings were playing commercials for it, then in the middle of shibuya, there was like a group of like 50 kids out here, wearing outfits (that the main guy dresses in), with white hair! lol.

The Ecuadorian guy, lol. Thats my boy Boris, I stayed at his place in NY. He came with us to Japan for the first day. He's going to be back the last 2 days before we leave.

The camera I'm using is a canon rebel xti. They call it the Canon 'Kiss X' out here. ???

I'll be posting some pix, hopefully in a few hours. Take care for now, peace.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Konichiwa! its like 5:50pm over here. We didn't do anything today. Everyone was catching up on their sleep (except for me), because they all went to Roppongi last night to check out the night life. They said its very different compared to american clubs, because no one grinds in the clubs and everyone does the same dance (like the parra-parra thing). THey were also approached by older ladies asking to give them "Massages with Happy Endings", :laugh:

Anyhow, yesterday we all went to Roppongi and Shinjuku. Checked out Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Metro Government Building, Roppongi Hills (Japanese Rodeo Drive), Mori Tower, and stopped at a few temples :D

Enjoy the photos, gonna go get some sushi! I'll be back later, sayonara.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
great pics so far man..!!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow I need to go to Japan ASAP, how do you communicate with everyone as far as getting food and so forth?

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pick up what u want and hand it to them, then they point to the price, lol. Every one else for the most part pretty much speaks english, though.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just pick up what u want and hand it to them, then they point to the price, lol. Every one else for the most part pretty much speaks english, though.
lol, thats awesome! Great pics man! Keep em coming!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow for some reason i really like this picture

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice so far. How's the pollution over there? My friend who lives in Tokyo is in town this weekend and he says that at his apt, it had "parking". He was amazed cause he says its really expensive to get a license/own a car. Anyway the parking space was a spot for a bicycle hehe.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures look phenomenal man. Looks like a great time, I'd really like to visit Japan some day.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, thx for the comments!

I can tell you now, this definitely wont be my last time here :D!

As for the pollution thing, I see a few people walking around with masks on, but i guess since I'm from the US, it doesn't really affect me. To be honest, i think the pollution is A LOT less here than in the US.

My camera died out on me yesterday. Yesterday, we went to Shinjuku and checked out the harijuku folks, lots of people out there in cosplay outfits, lol. We are going back there before we leave Japan so I'll have those photos soon.

Here are some picks from today's coverage. Today we went to Odaiba to check out the rainbow bridge, mega web, the museum of emerging science and innovation, venusfort mall (unbelievable!) and a few others.

Here are the photos :D, take care. If i'm not mistaken, I think we are heading to Mt. Fuji tomorrow. chow!

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some of those japanese girls are pretty nice. Keep up the awesome pics !

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sleep with one of those jappy girls. We're American for god sakes, its in their DNA to f**k us lol
oh yeah
btw: Nice pics

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet man. What lens are you shooting with (for the most part)