Ferio Moreno's Japan Thread [dial-up warning]

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thx for all the love yall.... can you believe that i'm STILL sleeping off the jet lag!!!!?!?! lol

most definitely it was a trip of a lifetown, i hope to go back soon, hopefully within the next year or so. As far as the jdm civic thing, to be honest, I only saw one civic out there, and it was the new Mugen RR, it was parked. I saw it for a quick second.

Other than that, they only JDM hondas that I saw were the older integras, and the odyssey vans. Everything else that was hooked up was either Nissan or Toyota, lol.

Mr Lin - sure thing, my boy made them for us, I can get in contact with him about making you one, but I'm pretty sure it'll come at a price.

ej8eli

EJ8Squad member: #422
5+ Year Member
Damn, looks like you had a great time over there! A few buddies and myself want to plan a trip out there in a couple years, after seeing your pics it def confirms that :thumbs up

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:worthy: wow Ferio youve inspired me to finally round up a group of my friends and go either for December or just for my 20th birthday lord knows. but wow this thread had been a trip all in its own. :suprise:

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, thx u guys :D, I tried to share what I could! We got video episodes that we are working on as well, so hopefully each webisode will be up in the near future =)

Oh yea, Lin, I told my boy about your request, he's in DC now, he'll be bck down here towards the end of the m onth, i'll be sure to send you his contact info at that time ;)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yea, Lin, I told my boy about your request, he's in DC now, he'll be bck down here towards the end of the m onth, i'll be sure to send you his contact info at that time ;)
that's cool.
do you actually have my contact info? lol

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i also love those anti-theft pakring spots. NICE.