First they make Civics, now this...

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there you have it, the real reason they make cars..... to finance their robot dance team! lol those guys can get down!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats f**king awsome

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by DelSho
there you have it, the real reason they make cars..... to finance their robot dance team! lol those guys can get down!
:lol:

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those robots came out on the early show....if you watch that show on channel 4. You push them over and they get up on there own. There amazing. Too amazing......rise on the machines is inevatable...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Those things are sweet...I want them....Amagine having them on your table and you have company over and everyones stoned and then all of a sudden they start dancing....lol what a trip.

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy moses!!! i want that s**t! i heard some rumor that they are made for house keepers or some b/s. i guess they can cook you food. s**t, even if they can't... i'd die of starvation a happy man if i could see that dance in person!

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG!!! thats fukn tite,,,,,,,,,,two awesome creations the civic n then the robot dance team,lol,well neways those things r bad!!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...ehh... I'm not a big fan of dancing robots...

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL.. that's trip to watch. They dance better than I can.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THat s**t is for reals?? I thought it was all CG or something.. Thats hella badass if its real, where can i get one???

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those things are bad ass....i want one so i can program them f**kers to be my slave

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill make that fool clean the inside of my car out!! and clean my room and s**t! hahaha, thatd be badass.

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo thats awsome vid of those robots dancin and now i want one but i'm thinkin they cost alot ...? :D