Flashing Your Yellow Foglights.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i flash my foglights when i see roadkill... it's more of an instinctual reaction than anything
Isn't it a pain to flash fog lights though? I sit sort of far back from the wheel so it requires me to lean forward in order to hit the fog light switch :lol:.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Isn't it a pain to flash fog lights though? I sit sort of far back from the wheel so it requires me to lean forward in order to hit the fog light switch :lol:.
If you have to lean forward to hit a switch on your dash I think you maybe sitting too far back. Not trying to bash, just lookin out for safety.

eksickb16

5+ Year Member
are you guys serious with this thread?

and e-fighting, ftl!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you have to lean forward to hit a switch on your dash I think you maybe sitting too far back. Not trying to bash, just lookin out for safety.
My legs are some-what close. Like if I push in the clutch pedal as far as it goes, my leg is a few inches from being straight / extended. I hate sitting close. It's just that my seat is tilted back somewhat, causing my upper body to be a bit further away.

I'm not so far back where I'm doin the gangster lean and I can barely see over the steering wheel. I just hate sitting close to the wheel.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have the lower part of the seat at about the same distance leg-wise, and i can reach the dash just fine. maybe you're reclining too far back.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My legs are some-what close. Like if I push in the clutch pedal as far as it goes, my leg is a few inches from being straight / extended. I hate sitting close. It's just that my seat is tilted back somewhat, causing my upper body to be a bit further away.

I'm not so far back where I'm doin the gangster lean and I can barely see over the steering wheel. I just hate sitting close to the wheel.
i actually do the same thing. my husband makes fun of me for it, too, because he sits all old man like. :lol: i don't have to lean to reach things on the dash... at least i don't think so... but my arm is pretty extended. :what:

btw, this thread = lulz.

Black!e

5+ Year Member
back in the day and i still do it when theres cops doing speed trap i flash em (lol) the oncominng cars to warn them
ya i usually do that too, sometimes ppl get it, cuz ive had ppl flash me b4 and 2 seconds later i see a cop

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got's to roll wif teh gangsta' lean.:lol:

I'm 6'3"

My wife leaves the seatback bolt upright. Like perpendicular to the seat bottom. I end up with my head on the sunroof looking through the blue tint strip above the ASI line.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my grandma is from oregon, wi and it would be funny if he did want to race you, speed limit is 25mph everywhere in that town...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I gangsta lean all the time! My feet touches the pedal but my seat is reclined all the way back so whenever I wanna f**k in the G ride, I can just let the girl jump on top of me and shake it like a polaroid picture!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I did the same flashing thing...just with my HID's...

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I gangsta lean all the time! My feet touches the pedal but my seat is reclined all the way back so whenever I wanna f**k in the G ride, I can just let the girl jump on top of me and shake it like a polaroid picture!
:rolf::rolf::rolf:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got's to roll wif teh gangsta' lean.:lol:

I'm 6'3"

My wife leaves the seatback bolt upright. Like perpendicular to the seat bottom. I end up with my head on the sunroof looking through the blue tint strip above the ASI line.
:rolf:

I've done that a few times.

Dreamer1

Cellphone User
5+ Year Member
actually, before i trashed my front end my fogs flashed too... if you wire them directly into you low beams, every time you flash your high beams fogies will turn off, so there is you flashing :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gangsta lean ftw, im also 6'3 and lookin thru the blue tint on the top of the windsheild isnt for me

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is this thread serious?

I remember a few weeks back... There's this kid that owns a 4th gen Prelude and he passed me and gave me a thumbs up after seeing me around town a few times. I just laughed and didn't bother gesturing back.
well thats just rude.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't see why you cry babies are making a big deal about me not gesturing back lol. I never said I was better than him. You guys are just being judgemental and implying I was better, or that I think my car is better, or that I think I'm the king. I know my car is a piece of s**t. I know it's slow as f**k. I know it's worth less than $2000. My friend has rolled across the hood of my car (multiple times) denting it and scratching it and I dont' give a s**t. I'll admit it all day every day. I just didn't feel a need to gesture back :what:.