Florida People Speak up

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id like to do both. give me some extra time to browse thru some of your cars. does any one thats coming have an intake pipe/filter for a Y8? ive been in need of upgrading to a pipe instead of that rubber s**t w a ghetto filter on the end of it.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome Aboard. list updated

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id like to do both. give me some extra time to browse thru some of your cars. does any one thats coming have an intake pipe/filter for a Y8? ive been in need of upgrading to a pipe instead of that rubber s**t w a ghetto filter on the end of it.
26 shipped off ebay... a tube is a tube... i dont care what companies sticker is on it. Nopi has a few cheap ones too

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you think Band-Aid Decals are for?

:word: and zip-ties lol

trust me... my car will be the hideous one... its like 5 different colors currently, and i wish it was lower:???:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know your in the middle of a build... no big deal.. bring ur s**t and be proud. u want a OE EX sway bar and linkage?

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
List Updated... Bump

Looks like alot of people are wanting to do the Hooters thing. Im posting the address on the main post. At around 1-2pm we can move from Altamonte Mall to Hooters.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
add "93JDMEG101" from clubeg6 to the list.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should we have a FS/FT sub thread somewhere? maybe people might need something that the locals might have. just puttin it out there. no biggie if it doesnt pull thru. just if someone really wanted/needed something.

im all excited for some hooters. i love wings. and i love tits.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
endlinks came in the mail finally! so OEM civic si R sway bar and a stock muffler w no hole lolz. goes on tomorrow. thats it for my vroom vroom single cam. cant wait.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet... Finally going to post pics Jerry? I thought you had a nice ride.
So when you going to have your boy"G" sell me his mesh rims.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should we have a FS/FT sub thread somewhere? maybe people might need something that the locals might have. just puttin it out there. no biggie if it doesnt pull thru. just if someone really wanted/needed something.
^^:word:
that would be cool.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^:word:
that would be cool.
Well, since you started it.. start a thread with it.. PM me the details.. I have 2 other forums im working on and its enough. I have just an OE sway bar and Suspension Techniques Sway Bar ends for DX,LX, to add a sway bar.. Im letting everything go for 20.00 just to get it out of my garage.

I might have some BNIB B series header w/ 21/2" collecter, Blox FPR and gauge I'll bring if someones interested.. 200 for header, 95 for FPR and Gauge. (Gauge is one under hood not the pod mount type)

Mr.McGreedy

5+ Year Member
im in tampa man, i would roll, im new to this but my fam will gladly roll through and show some love