Florida People Speak up

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to be cutting it close... my motor work cost me a bit more than i originally thought.

cross your fingers for me guys!

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
Sorry Rob but idk who has a lip around here but I'll be sure to check it out.
And that Kamispeed place is about 10mins frm where I live but I have yet to go there. I might check it out 1 of these days when I'm in the mood haha

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cause i know people... I got a few hats and stickers plus 3 cases of rockstar to pass out. so those of you who show up will get something..

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, i think im going to PM everyone on the list next week to find out if they are actually going.. then we can see whats what.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Please add "Jogunz12" from ClubEG6.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry Rob but idk who has a lip around here but I'll be sure to check it out.
And that Kamispeed place is about 10mins frm where I live but I have yet to go there. I might check it out 1 of these days when I'm in the mood haha
its a nice shop... the catch is it has high end authentic parts. good stuff. but high price tags to follow.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont think thats going to cause our thing to fail... im sure most cars arent autoX ready and most dont have $$ to sustain something like that...

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
I dont think thats going to cause our thing to fail... im sure most cars arent autoX ready and most dont have $$ to sustain something like that...
:word: my car is fully stock haha, I'm giving it to my mom b/c it wasn't my choice but I'm soon getting the car I desire lol.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got you on the #6 slot plus 1 you still have over a week, i just changed mine to underdrive, took me an hour.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
probably wont be making it in my hatch guys :(

work screwed me this week, and i wont have the cash to get my motor in time. ill still be going tho, ill just be riding with a friend i guess.

jerzfinest13

5+ Year Member
That's cool Sohc, as long as you come bro! Haha. I'm trying to see if I can get my Ek day before but it might not be possible...I might get it a couple days after. But I'll have it by the next meet, whenever that is! Lol