Florida People Speak up

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Next time.. but im not hosting it tho.. i learned my lesson the 1st time. :suprise:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ my girl thought i met a girl.. (the pink hat in my backseat) got some lip for that one!!!! but yea... maybe next time someone else might host another one. but there are always great meets here in fl... nice car tho. my brother wanted to test you. and he said you got him. hahha

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ my girl thought i met a girl.. (the pink hat in my backseat) got some lip for that one!!!! but yea... maybe next time someone else might host another one. but there are always great meets here in fl... nice car tho. my brother wanted to test you. and he said you got him. hahha
test me how? i played with the guy and his gf in the integra..but my timing was off from my valve adjustment. once i got home i advanced the timing back to where it was and what a difference.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I figured thats what he said.. his GF was a cutie.. and quite a photographer. I got a flat yest on my way to work.. so new Nitto NeoGens are on the truck!

Nuseal

5+ Year Member
Nice, Nitto Neo-Gens FTW! Guess you got them sooner than ya thought. Sucks youre tire blew though

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
finally uploaded my pics from the "mini meet" ENJOY!

gatlax83

TEAM FUSION
5+ Year Member
im lookin to get a meet up goin again i just moved back to FLA and wanna meet up with ppl in the local scence let me know if you know of one or wanna get one goin post hereto continue or pm me.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres a meet going for EJ8 squad members in orkando aug 29. Check out ej8squad.com

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL, dude, im driving from miami to orlando.. jax is outta the question unless its a HIN show or something.. even then it better be a big show. we try to keep everything centrally located. it should be a 100 min trip for you, im 3.5 hours to orlando.

gatlax83

TEAM FUSION
5+ Year Member
gotcha well id be down for an Orlando trip but im not an EJ 8 member do i just sign up?

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah, i met you at the attempted orlando meet a while back.. just join the forum and post up to say ur going and u know me.i can vouch for you its at florida mall.. details arent too clear as of where we will be doing the photo shoot.. maybe I drive somewhere.