Florida People Speak up

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo damn. exact theme and date and time as norcals HAHA. nice!!! hope everything goes well for you guys.

wsbu99ex

5+ Year Member
Im only 1.5 hrs away and I really wanna come but I dont think it would feel right pulling up in a caddy haha

I miss my car :(

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im only 1.5 hrs away and I really wanna come but I dont think it would feel right pulling up in a caddy haha

I miss my car :(
s**t... ill be riding in a VW... not even driving, so dont feel bad bro.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my nitrous kit isnt on, hopefully if everything goes right, ill have my new painted VC on ftw.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It should take 3hrs or so to get there.. i was thinking 745 meet at davie and then roll out at 8am. everyone fine with this?
Everyone make sure you have a full tank of gas.

*edit: My new Mishimoto radiator showed up today :woot:

(i have a feeling alot of people that arent keeping up with this thread arent going to show)

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It should take 3hrs or so to get there.. i was thinking 745 meet at davie and then roll out at 8am. everyone fine with this?
Everyone make sure you have a full tank of gas.

*edit: My new Mishimoto radiator showed up today :woot:

(i have a feeling alot of people that arent keeping up with this thread arent going to show)

Yea sounds cool! I say we start pm'ing people. I don't wanna drive all the way up there and have no one show! =(

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres Import face off in WPB sunday... ive been so busy lately...and saturday is super busy. Ill start PM ing on EJ8 squad and cc. lou , will u handle FHC?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i ordered a s shifter and new bushings last night...

mods:
exterior-fog lights
interior- SS and new bushings
suspension-lowering springs
engine- header

damn ill be winning some awards!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a nice shot! Lou and i are wondering who is still going. Were not driving from Ft. laud for 10 civics ..As of now, doesnt look good.. AND theres the Import Face Off sunday as well in WPB. So im sure alot arent going.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i heard about it too.. a lot of stuff going on tomorrow. im in still.... recount? its an hr and a half for me...

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well BigLou and I sent out Pms... we have about 20 cars estimated... quick count: how many people would like to go and who ever shows,shows, or do we cancel? I seem to remember this is why the other meets didnt work out.. People sign up and dont post or anything and disappear. I dont mind driving up there if its going to be a few of us. hit me up.. everyone should have my cell by now.. if not.. 786.216.5354 text me and maybe we can roll out.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would like to go no matter what (well as long as I'm not the only one). Let's just all plan on going, it's supposed to be a really nice day anyway.

edit: Are we still shooting for 11? And we're meeting at the AMC parking lot, correct?

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm.i have nothing to do tomm cause i planned to ride up... ill go for the hell of it.. big lou and i are going to meet up and roll out... id like to get some rolling shots as well. text me... Around the back side of AMC near cranes roost.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm.i have nothing to do tomm cause i planned to ride up... ill go for the hell of it.. big lou and i are going to meet up and roll out... id like to get some rolling shots as well. text me... Around the back side of AMC near cranes roost.
Cool, I will see you there!!!