Florida's EK

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Looks nice. Not a lot of body kits in Florida there's a huge street racing scene down here.
Be careful! Lol cops down here especially hate civics
Ya i no man i am always watching my back

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Update: My new muffler. I'm going to sand it down and polish it. it's a stock GSR muffler. also my friends 4 door GSR witch he is selling for 6k sad to see it go :(

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
Went to the junk yard today only got a few nuts and bolts but the were bringing in a 96-98 civic hx with all 4 rims im going to try and go back and get

89 crx si

When i saw this i ran over praying that the seats were still in there but all that was left was the back seat :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, nice so far bro.

New wheels, SiR lip and SiR headlights....boom...you'll have a winner :thumbs up

EDWINV00SI

PROJ3CT EM1
nice progress bro! looking forward to seeing that lip on your car. i think everyone is anxious to see that already lol

Earthwreck24

meh i would keep that car man, you might feel like you dont want it anymore at times, but once you get rid of it, you'll find alot of problems with that si 2000, and you're gonna be pissed. that si is rice as f**k and your hatch is actually dope. Stick with what you have. Odds are that coupe is pretty messed up, the guy is probably just trying to pawn it off on some dumb kid, theres too much work needed on it, the hood is horrible, it has part body kit, ugly taillights, and he probably wont trade straight up.