flush anyone

HonDaReal

I mean in reality real track cars and show cars gotta ride around in trailors lol if i could i wouldnt make my hatch roll another mile for the rest of her life lol she is my master peice lol if she drives best at 5mph then guess how fast ima drive haha

HonDaReal

Oh and there are bimbo motherfukkers in both the track and lowered game not willing to do s**t right aha

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can lower a car, turn heads, and be functional. Too much of anything particular thing can ruin another.

Modding does take away from Hondas design...some things can be improved upon and some things can be ruined. You can make a car sit really low and be flush and also take enough time to make the suspension and wheels and tires clear without tearing s*** up. Most people are too lazy or cheap to do that once they find out how much work goes into making a flush ride that is usable at more than 5mph and doesn't need a 7 point turn to park.
CHILD: An expert in all things form and functional.

I personally thing the camber is a little much he could have pulled the fenders a little more. Hellaflush is nice to an extent, then it just gets a little crazy. If I could afford it I'd go low, and fast but since I can I go low and slow. My car ain't a head turner but it does the job

cuetip

Registered VIP
You can lower a car, turn heads, and be functional. Too much of anything particular thing can ruin another.

Modding does take away from Hondas design...some things can be improved upon and some things can be ruined. You can make a car sit really low and be flush and also take enough time to make the suspension and wheels and tires clear without tearing s*** up. Most people are too lazy or cheap to do that once they find out how much work goes into making a flush ride that is usable at more than 5mph and doesn't need a 7 point turn to park.
i think the 7 point turn is some funny s**t..... but its what happens when you lower a car, there are flaws to having a lowered car, just like there is flaws to everything else... like a lifted truck you lose a ton of gas mileage, and a bagged truck you lose your whole bed of your truck

Javier.San1993

Some of us want to go low and slow, some of us want to go somewhat low and fast, others like stock height and speed. I have a 1994 civic sedan... lowered from less than 2 inches from each end on H&R springs, I need to get places as quickly as possible, and having a D15 block isn't the best for that, but that's why I lowered it; better airflow, lower center of gravity, less roll.

I heard this once from a friend... "don't listen to haters when they say that your car is s**t; if you like it like that, then that's all that matters!"

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

cuetip

Registered VIP
well said javier, tell your friend he is right... because there are so many haters no matter what is done to a car, someone manages to find something wrong with it, that they dont like, and no car can be perfect in every single persons eye

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean in reality real track cars and show cars gotta ride around in trailors lol if i could i wouldnt make my hatch roll another mile for the rest of her life lol she is my master peice lol if she drives best at 5mph then guess how fast ima drive haha
Real track and show cars dont have to ride in trailors (unless they aren't street legal) but trailoring just helps to protect their investment. Just like a slammed/flush/stanced car doesn't have to creep around town...it can drive normal speeds but its at risk for damages that could have been avoided.

Oh and there are bimbo motherfukkers in both the track and lowered game not willing to do s*** right aha
I never claimed that any one particular style always does things right. There's always someone out there who will do it right as well as someone who totally ruin things.

i think the 7 point turn is some funny s***..... but its what happens when you lower a car, there are flaws to having a lowered car, just like there is flaws to everything else... like a lifted truck you lose a ton of gas mileage, and a bagged truck you lose your whole bed of your truck
you can lower a car super low without having crazy issues with turning. Wheel size and offset, tire size, camber, and suspension aid in turning without issues. There are ways to handle these flaws you mentioned, it simply takes time and more money.

Some of us want to go low and slow, some of us want to go somewhat low and fast, others like stock height and speed. I have a 1994 civic sedan... lowered from less than 2 inches from each end on H&R springs, I need to get places as quickly as possible, and having a D15 block isn't the best for that, but that's why I lowered it; better airflow, lower center of gravity, less roll.

I heard this once from a friend... "don't listen to haters when they say that your car is s***; if you like it like that, then that's all that matters!"

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897
i agree with doing what you like and not caring what others think....but doing what you like can always be done with dealing with self inflicted side effects, for instance, slammed cars that shred tires.
and out of your different styles of cars, low and slow, somewhat low and fast, stock and speed.....you didn't mention the cars that do it all like this japanese built EG6.....slammed, flush wide wheels, some baller show parts, and is a regular track car as well.

Dont be so narrow minded and see these modifications from all ends.

HonDaReal

I was refering to monster built (nowhere close to street legal) and flawless show cars that would never be seen on the streets would both be found on trailors.
I only got into this debate becuz lately ive been noticing a more widespread negativity toward slammed cars. And its mostly from the honda community. Seems like racing and "functional" cars are becoming the hype now. Idk if its just me but it seems like lowered cars are gettin more hate than ever.
Im gonna have to start hangin out with the lowriders now lol at least they approve of low&slow haha

Maybe jdm fanboys ruined it for us? Who knows haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its just the honda community. There's always some new form of hate.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm so outdated, staying trendy requires quite a bit of effort.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's because 99% of the time, they're not street legal. They were built for the sole purpose of being used as a race machine.

I could say the same thing about hella flush cars. You can't take those cars on a lot of roads, can't take many passenger's, and have to drive slow everywhere. Which also pretty much defeats the purpose of owning a car. It becomes an unreliable piece of equipment that you can't use for the purpose it was built for.

For the most part, I appreciate any car. I've come a long way from how I used to be and see things in such a different light now. People have to stop hating so much. Everyone has different tastes, values, beliefs, likes and dislikes, etc. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's stupid.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because there are so many haters
That term is such a crutch and is almost as played out as this hellflushstancenation trend.:???:

"Haters" -Term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism. Usually have no backbone and claim to not care what ppl think, though jump on the defensive when you don't agree with them.
Usually almost automatically, if you don't like something that one of these type of people did/said, you're a hater.:roll:

In summation, 'I'm not a "hater", I just think what you did/said is stupid. It's really that simple.'

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i guess this is the flush bitching thread and not pictures

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I always could never understand why people bagged trucks or lifted them 4 feet when all they do is daily drive it and don't mud it. But damn do they look dope when done right. I've seen the picture Mr. Baker posted before and love that truck.