Football Season is here!!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As long as it aint the steelers i'm happy with it. A little frustrated with the monday night game (ravens fan) but hopefully theres a possibility for the wildcard for baltimore. I predict the Cards will come close but not be able to close

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont think the Cards make it this year. Last year they got lucky against Philadelphia. And with the Saints having trouble and almost losing to the Redskins, Im not so sure about them anymore, either. Vikings played like utter crap against the Cardinals, so I think they'll be upset again like they did last year with Philadelphia. The Bengals are a great team, that are kind of under the radar right now, and the Eagles play their best football in December. With Dallas's December record, and the Giants just not stepping up lately, I think Philly wins the NFC East, and upsets the Vikings again, and/or the Saints.

My superbowl picks, as of right now, are:

Bengals vs. Eagles.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So Vikings played like utter crap you said? Where's the credit to the Cards D for stepping up and shutting down AP and Favre? This year is looking a lot like last year, nobody thinks we're good enough, yet once again we'll prove to everyone this team is super bowl worthy.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Superbowl worthy? Maybe. Superbowl winners? Nope. There are alot of better teams in the NFC. The only reason the Cardinals make it anywhere, is because they have an easy division. 49'ers, Rams, and the Seahawks are all under-par teams. Its the same reason the Vikings have such a good record. The Bears, Green Bay, and the Lions. Thats 6 pretty good/easy wins for them.....

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Saints are the only team in the NFC that I think is capable of beating us, we beat the vikings and the NFC east teams play mediocre at this time of year except for the Eagles, which we also beat last year in the NFC championship game. So when you say better teamS, I only see 1 team that can beat the Cards.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, i watched the end of that Pitt beat down. Thats sad to see the reigning NFL champs to have such a bad season. But i agree with you Zee, the Cards looked damn good against the Vike's. Fitzgerald is def a beast.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Saints are the only team in the NFC that I think is capable of beating us, we beat the vikings and the NFC east teams play mediocre at this time of year except for the Eagles, which we also beat last year in the NFC championship game. So when you say better teamS, I only see 1 team that can beat the Cards.
The Eagles are capable of beating the Cardinals. Last year they won because the Eagles just dont play very well in 1)NFC Championship games, and 2)on the west coast. This year they lost to the damn Raiders, in Oakland. So I wouldnt count the Eagles out of it just yet.

Green Bay has been playing pretty good lately, and the Giants last week against Dallas showed everyone theyre capable of another Super Bowl run as well. But, like I said. If the Cardinals were in any other NFC Division, they wouldnt be leading the division, and would most likely be around a .500 season right now.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want us to play the Saints, see how they stack up against the top team.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Eagles are capable of beating the Cardinals. Last year they won because the Eagles just dont play very well in 1)NFC Championship games, and 2)on the west coast. This year they lost to the damn Raiders, in Oakland. So I wouldnt count the Eagles out of it just yet.

Green Bay has been playing pretty good lately, and the Giants last week against Dallas showed everyone theyre capable of another Super Bowl run as well. But, like I said. If the Cardinals were in any other NFC Division, they wouldnt be leading the division, and would most likely be around a .500 season right now.
If the season were to end today, the Eagles once again would have to come out west to play us, and you just stated they don't like the west coast. Green Bay will play the Cards in a few weeks, but the cards will most likely rest their players and Giants we beat them at their home what makes you think we can't beat them in our place in the playoffs?
You're right about the divison part but our location doesn't match geographically with the east, north, and south. Even if we were in a different divison, we've proven to play good against good teams, such as the Giants and Vikings.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, your right. The Eagles would have to play in AZ, but I think this year is different for the Eagles. They have alot of explosive and talented new players. They've just been killed with injuries. Especially on defence.

I know the teams dont pick their division. Im just saying, that they have an easy division, thats all. Same with the Vikings (Lions, Green Bay, and Chicago), and the Colts and the Saints. I feel thats the only reason they've been making the playoffs in such a high seed compared to other teams.

Playing the Giants mid season was just like playing Detriot or Cleveland. They were just flat out horrible. The Vikings didnt come to play last weekend, but I will admit, the Cardinals did a good job. The Viks are way overrated anyways, IMO. :oh:

The NFC this year is going to be exciting, no matter what happens.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When we played the Gianst they were coming from their first loss of the season, so at that time they were one of a few teams who were playing great, far from horrible. There's surprisingly good teams out on the NFC, come playoff time, every game will be a tough out.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
omg that was funny im happy jackson is going to return sunday...and macklin too.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, too bad B.West isnt playing though... Im just glad their defense is getting healthier when they need it the most.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gonna be a tough one sunday...but with the way they played earlier this season against the g-men this one should be in the bag

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eh...I wouldnt count on that. Giants are a power team. Last week against Dallas they showed up win, so dont could them out. I fear Eagle/Giants games....:lol: