Football Season is here!!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When we played the Gianst they were coming from their first loss of the season, so at that time they were one of a few teams who were playing great, far from horrible. There's surprisingly good teams out on the NFC, come playoff time, every game will be a tough out.
How 'bout them Cardinals, huh? :lol:

george.wills28

5+ Year Member
I love football and i m ready for this year also.This is my favorite season.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this is the eagles season, they are going all the way this year.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is the eagles season, they are going all the way this year.
Starting to feel the same way.... Avatar stolen. :lol:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So this became a Eagles thread? lol

How bout them Chargers!? 9 in a row, 17-18 in december? and we still don't get enough love from the press? It's all good tho, we're under the radar and then BOOM!!!!!! Superbowl champs!!!!!!
Yeah, I said it...........

The Chargers are the only theam that I see playing good TEAM football, Offense, Defense and special teams. Sure there are others playing good, and winning but not as a TEAM.
I believe we have proof what a good team we are. Winning against the Giants, Eagles and Bengals all playoff teams.
The Colts, meh, they're clients, we have won in their turf and ours like nothing. Even with their "perfect" season.
Tough teams in AFC, Ravens and Steelers if they make it. NFC? I don't see no threat, maybe the saints.
So, again.....

Saints vs Chargers

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going to have to disagree on the Saints. Did you not watch the Dallas game this past Sat? They played horrible. The Saints should be 11-3 or so. They just got lucky against those two other teams.

For the NFC, Im still going with the Eagles. With the way theyre playing in the past two months, theyre definately a superbowl contender. With the Vikings and Cardinals playing pretty bad lately, they'll get knocked out of the playoffs within the first two rounds.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going to have to disagree on the Saints. Did you not watch the Dallas game this past Sat? They played horrible. The Saints should be 11-3 or so. They just got lucky against those two other teams.

For the NFC, Im still going with the Eagles. With the way theyre playing in the past two months, theyre definately a superbowl contender. With the Vikings and Cardinals playing pretty bad lately, they'll get knocked out of the playoffs within the first two rounds.
I will give you the chargers but not the eagles. I'm still on the saints ship for one reason and one reason only. They even said it in their post game press conference, they haven't been playing up to par for the last 3 weeks and everyone has been slacking at practice knowing in their mind that they were playoff bound. The loss to Dallas was a wake up call for the players to what they actually have to practice like in order to win. I just can't see Donovan airing it out 40+ times against the stingiest defense in the league. And we all know that LeSean McCoy may be good, but not that good. Even if Westbrook comes back healthy this season, they are going to need a good all around game to beat that saints D.

Honestly, I dislike the Saints, my team is in the same division as them (Panthers) and with them winning so much, we have no playoff hopes. That being said, the Saints are playing phenomenally on both sides of the ball and minus the "we're gonna be lazy and not practice how to play" thing they've been doing the last two weeks, I don't see them losing again.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How 'bout them Cardinals, huh? :lol:
What about them? We clinched our division and will host the packers again next week, although they're kicking butt right now, next week will be a different game.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"Playoffs? are u keading me? Playoffs?"

Boy I love this time of year. Specially the way The San Diego SuperChargers are playing right now
Good games this weekend coming up.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Chargers will be a tough out, I hope a rematch between the Colts and the Bolts takes place in the AFC championship game

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, but they're always fun games to watch, last couple times they've met in the playoffs, the Chargers have had their number, but they've been close matches.