Football Season is here!!

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Even better one.

[YOUTUBE="My Town"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyZFYR8QrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyZFYR8QrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did not see the Jets losing to the Charges, WOW.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
... vikings.... 3 -34 against the supposed "hottest" team in the playoffs...enough said

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Even better one.

[YOUTUBE="My Town"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyZFYR8QrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyZFYR8QrM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
"who dat nation" :roll: they would have a catch phrase like that...Saints are going down next weekend

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... vikings.... 3 -34 against the supposed "hottest" team in the playoffs...enough said
34-3*

Dallas played mediocre. When Adams went out for the game I knew we were in trouble (btw, I'm a Cowboys fan). Whatshisname slipped past our 3nd string LT quite a bit, and overall our offensive line was straight up worked.

And f**k Rice. lol. Jenkins couldn't cover him for s**t. The first TD he had.. Jenkins didn't even look back for the ball.. He easily could have knocked it down if he atleast turned around to look...

And Romo botched a lot. Fumbled a lot..And Overall the Vks defense clearly outpowered us...

Soo now I'm going Jets Saints... Jets winning.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know Shaun....the Eagles didnt even lose that bad.... The Cowboys lost to the Vikings more than the Eagles lost to the Cowboys. :lol:

JPouliot

5+ Year Member
the cowboys got worked. tony romo is a b***h, he looked like a fool in the interview that they showed on the pre-game program. i hope the saints lose...

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WHAT THE f**k HAPPENED TO SAN DIEGO????????????????????????????

I mean, I'm f**king spechless. The Jets did enough to win, but the Chargers lost that game.
What a f**king way to end the season.

The Saints look great on both sides of the ball
The Viking, meh, Dallas sucked ass on that game
The Colts, great performance again
The Jets....................meh

Superbowl.......................Colts vs Saints

FFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chargers wwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyy??????

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WHAT THE f**k HAPPENED TO SAN DIEGO????????????????????????????

I mean, I'm f**king spechless. The Jets did enough to win, but the Chargers lost that game.
What a f**king way to end the season.

The Saints look great on both sides of the ball
The Viking, meh, Dallas sucked ass on that game
The Colts, great performance again
The Jets....................meh

Superbowl.......................Colts vs Saints

FFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chargers wwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyy??????
Once again, Good picks. Hope to see em pan out.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i glad ur happy for a team that is full of cheaters and players that cant even advanced the ball... but u prolly paid off the officals,

good game.... hardly

enjoy losing the super bowl

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i glad ur happy for a team that is full of cheaters and players that cant even advanced the ball... but u prolly paid off the officals,

good game.... hardly

enjoy losing the super bowl
There were bad calls both ways. Don't pull the ref card here buddy. It's called ball security, Period.

Please tell me one instance where there was "cheating."

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe not by the saints, but 3 "booth review" calls and all of them go in the saints favor... NFL fixed this game to prevent a riot... plain and simple as far as the game goes... to be honest, and the more i think of it, i had a great time watching the game, it was a good game. so im not calling u out as a fan in anyway BUT, u can't say that it was just a little peculiar how the saints won the game

but the saints will lose the superbowl i know this

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see your point on the booth reviews, but on all 3, the call on the field stood. Which means that the Saints initially made the play. Especially the Bush TD.

I think that The Saints vs. colts game will be good.