For Everyone's Information!!!!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by St!cky F!ngaz
Good lord people, get a life =P I can't believe anyone would waste their time arguing over something so trivial.
Shows how much you know about anything dumbass.....

also...its annoys me when they plan on getting : HeaderS, Cold Air Intake, and a turbo!

TrueSlide

Under Pressure
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like people who think all u need to do is install turbo and pipes... little do they know... hahaha

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
also...its annoys me when they plan on getting : HeaderS, Cold Air Intake, and a turbo!
that s**t cracks me up!!

Hesus

the LS PiMP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
haha man i hate that s**t too ... like people call 5th gen hatches EG's when they are EH's .... and people callin 4th gens EF's when they are ED's
no!! no!!! All 5th gens, except the Coupes (EJ1 & EJ2), are EG`s!!

i had a 5th gen and the VIN said that it is a EG4 :kickass:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow all this time if been callin 4 gen EFs and they r EDs??

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

All you guys got to much time on your hands. Maybe you should get another job that way you can spend more time working on your cars than complaining about stupid little things like chassis codes. If you want to let someone know jkust in case they don't thats one thing but getting in a big arguement about it? has it ever occured to you guys that most people probly don't care eigther way(they just call it what they want to). I know I don't, maybe you guys should just make a post for everyone that wants to know all the motor codes JDM-USDM and then you won't have to argue anymore, and you can leave everyone else alone. Does it make you feel smart that you know all about Honda's(or at least you think you do). Or maybe you guys are just upset that you can't really afford a JDM car so you want to let everyone else know that they can't eigther. Maybe some of us can though?

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahahah go back to russia>............!!!!!! j/p yeah i know my hatchy is a EJ6 :D

Jon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EK9

Most of you fools got stock ass rides anyways tryin to tell other people whats up. Get a rear lip and be happy:( People who think they know everything and still have stock rides are what is driving society down. Spend more time showin people whats up and less talkin about what you think is up.