For Sale - Bumping?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread still alive?

would making a bump rule for the sellers make a difference?. Sticky it in the F/S thread. Something along the line of "1 bump per day or else the whole thread gets deleted." If the seller abuses his power then everyone in the thread loses out. Maybe it keep down the bumps from seller and useless posts from others.

The options could be changed to everything except the original post is deleted so the whole thread isn't lost. May also help have people PM the seller instead

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Leave post counts there.

Limit bumps to ONE A DAY by seller.

End of story.

You guys make s**t so hard.

Flooding threads with useless posts should be talked about in a different thread.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think post counts should be removed altogether.
people just judge from them.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think post counts should be removed altogether.
people just judge from them.
Okay Mr. I think im so cool because I have 13000 posts!!

lol jk man.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Exactly, when a useful suggestion get's suggestion it doesn't implemented, but when it comes to a dumb suggestion it get's put into effect immediately.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can turn my post count completely off i could care less how many posts i have, as a matter of fact set mine to a negative number or something.

i need to sell parts i bump my s**t so when people click 'new posts' they might get interested. post count? who the heck cares. the fore sale thread is exactly that... turn the post count off i honestly dont think anyone selling parts to make some $ back is going to really care about some post #'s

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your talking about me, you can turn my post count completely off i could care less how many posts i have, as a matter of fact set mine to a negative number or something.

i need to sell parts i bump my s**t so when people click 'new posts' they might get interested. post count? who the heck cares. the fore sale thread is exactly that... turn the post count off i honestly dont think anyone selling parts to make some $ back is going to really care about some post #'s
what makes you think anyone is talking about you? This was just a general discussion, not about anyone in particular. :lol: No one's out to get you! :scurred:

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i edited but i guess not fast enough. triiickkky.

why you think i put in my threads 'bump if you read me' YOUR post count can go up! w00t!

ttt!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i edited but i guess not fast enough. triiickkky.

why you think i put in my threads 'bump if you read me' YOUR post count can go up! w00t!

ttt!
it's all good dawg. There's no rules yet on bumping so sell your s**t and bump away! :D

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im going to bump the living hell out of it while i can then.

ttt!

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
guilty? nah noway, i just want my parts sold. need $

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i pm'd Justin about this again, i'd really just like to see the count go away in there all together.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing ever happened because no answer was really agreed on...

problem.. people constantly bumping to get item they have sold

solution... limit amount of bumping in a day
result... stops a lot of bumping

solution... remove post count
result.. people will still bump to sell item since this has no direct impact on getting an item sold? removing post count wont stop people from overbumping to sell..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
result.. who cares about bumps?

solution... remove post count AND limit amount of bumping in a day
result.. everything's perfect!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know, it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the solutions for this. It's right there, Anthony even you admitted limiting bumping would be a solution, so whats the hold up? :what:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nothing ever happened because no answer was really agreed on...

problem.. people constantly bumping to get item they have sold

solution... limit amount of bumping in a day
result... stops a lot of bumping

result.. people will still bump to sell item since this has no direct impact on getting an item sold? removing post count wont stop people from overbumping to sell..
but your still missing the point of useless conversations, which don't belong in there at all, hell people could bump all they want, but post count should not count what so ever.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but your still missing the point of useless conversations, which don't belong in there at all, hell people could bump all they want, but post count should not count what so ever.
people were bitching about the endless bumps i think more than the fact that it added to the post count they had..

:what: