Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
I hate to be so skeptical and I am not trying to be an ass but I still dont believe you. I cant see anything in your pictures, where is the car? Look around at a typical photoshoot, this just dosent cut it. Even if all you have is a camera phone you can still do better than this.

word i can put a turbo by my car and have a pool hose attached to it....better pics my dude

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheres the original post on how you all say he was "full of bs"?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you guys insist on trying to turbo your car for as cheap as possible? All you end up doing is ruining your s**t. "oh im not going to use the original piping for my turbo, ill just go to hardware store and find a nice plastic pipe to use. It will lower the weight of my car anyways"

I know nothing about turbos or how they work, but to me its common sense... jesus.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ryan89crx said:
i like the missing bolts on the turbo manifold. i bet that thing doesnt warp... :roll:
I dont know if it's missing bolts on the manifold or is it just doesnt have any at all... look at the gap between the block and the monifold. ITS HUGE!

And mabye I missed it but when he was on here before with all those posts I dont ever remember him saying he was turboed I just remember he had a JDM D15 or somethin and said he was racing all these diffrent things and beating them cause his car was guted rofl

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
prolly a b series manifold on a d-series...........THIS IS WAT NOT 2 DO WHEN U TURBO UR CAR....i give it 3 or less months till that motor takes a s**t on u.....

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I give it 30 seconds of running before he blows the hose on it.. I'm tellin you that pool hose IS NOT MEANT FOR BOOST.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh i kno he prolly has 2 pu the hose back on every 10 secs...and the way that setup looks i think my car can take it.....hey lime green guy wat does ur car run in the 1/4 with that setup man? 16's 17s?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
postal21 said:
My car runs 22s.

I baby her.
i hope ur jokin rite....or u mean u baby her on the track so that makes u run 22s

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
I dont know if it's missing bolts on the manifold or is it just doesnt have any at all... look at the gap between the block and the monifold. ITS HUGE!
ya, i call major bullshit on this one...

i can steal a pic of a engine bay anywhere and say its my car :roll:

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao then again if i was gonna steal a pic i sure as hell wouldnt steal one with pool hose as piping....

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im starting to feel bad for this guy hes 20 years old and has the mind of a retard

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yup exactly...but idk who would paint there dizzy and valve cover lime green besides this guy

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really dont think he stole the pic. I remember seeing the valve cover and the dizzy painted on the earlier shots he showed us.... But I do not remember seeing any pictures of a turbo. and why would you be dumb enough to photoshop that in... I think he went thru the time to pull off his headers and actually sat this turbo setup in there (unbolted mind you) and took pictures of it than gave the turbo back to a budy of his and put his headers back on.

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i was him, id tell people that i stole that pic....i wouldnt want people thinking that i was really stupid enough to use a piece of pool hose to shove it on my turbo

hundredwatt

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, ya'll crack me up. I just read through your posts, couldn't stop laughing. Pool hose definitely cannot hold boost, and yes the pool hose broke once already, i cut it where it broke and put it back into the intercooler, then it blew out of the coupler holding it to the compressor tonight when i got on it pretty hard, blew off the second I hit 6000rpm for the first time.Besides that i have been shifting at about 5000, trying to take it easy. Someone told me that i should plug off the vacuum to the fuel regulator and that would give me more fuel pressure, is that accurate information? I know I need some real ic piping. but that's all i had available at the time. I installed it at my uncles house, he's got a bunch of junk cars there and i found that pool hose in the back of an old chevy truck. I'm missing the stud outta that bolt hole in the picture. If i get to the track friday i'll post my eight mile time on here. I did have a clear dizzy cap on there, but it got really nasty inside and i've not cleaned it back up yet. I'll try to get some steel ic piping on there by friday for the strip.

hundredwatt

5+ Year Member
Sleeper said:
i see a small turbo on a small motor.. I could go to the junkyard & look a Hyundai Scoupes allday if i wanted to see that.. lol j/p
Sorry btw if i can't afford three grand to shell out on something fancy. And your 1.8 is only .3 liters more than my engine. so really, you've got a small engine to.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hundredwatt said:
Sleeper said:
i see a small turbo on a small motor.. I could go to the junkyard & look a Hyundai Scoupes allday if i wanted to see that.. lol j/p
Sorry btw if i can't afford three grand to shell out on something fancy. And your 1.8 is only .3 liters more than my engine. so really, you've got a small engine to.
hahahaha BURRRRRRRNNNN!!! /kelso.

but fo rizzle my nizzle, get some pipes from jcwhitney and for gods sake but a bolt on that mani before you take it to that track.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.