Forza Motorsport 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is where i exploit Best Buy's 30-day no questions asked refund policy and blockbuster's no late fees:
1) purchase xbox 360 and extra controllers
2) rent forza 3
3) get beer, a lot of beer
4) gather friends
5) play the s**t out of forza for 29 days
6) return game to blockbuster and return xbox to Best Buy
7) act like nothing ever happend

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm scoopin this up tonight and hopefully the wheel next week or so, can't wait! This comming from a Diehard GT fan owning all 4. But I won't be buying a ps3 anytime soon so here I come forza!

Justin you can come by anytime if you wanna play hehe

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
speaking of ps3, is there ANY ball park debut date for GT5?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apparently ebgames.com already has some pre-played in stock. Go to the site and use the coupon code PPLAY15 and get 15% off. I saved like 8 something myself. btw it has to be pre-played

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just picked it up, leaving work early.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I recommend everyone does what I did in post 24, works for other preplayed games and stuff. I got my game for 52 bucks shipped. Cause I was looking locally and didn't find a copy even early in the damn day!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apparently they took down the preplayed forza 2 from their site... prob an error. I wonder if they will still honor my purchase.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so i ran to best buy on my lunch break and they didnt have forza 2 :what:, like they still had the preorder box's on the shelf, no sign of the real game not even an empty slot on the shelf...... gay

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i ran to best buy on my lunch break and they didnt have forza 2 :what:, like they still had the preorder box's on the shelf, no sign of the real game not even an empty slot on the shelf...... gay
I'm goin to circuit city, supposedly there's a free $20 game w/purchase and if they're out of stock after 2pm you get a $20 giftcard.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm goin to circuit city, supposedly there's a free $20 game w/purchase and if they're out of stock after 2pm you get a $20 giftcard.
im not going to buy the xbox til i find forza 2 with a good return policy lol

ryanM

i used to have the first game, i thought it kicked ass. i was severly disappointed with GT4, i really think that game is probably one of the worst "new" driving games. but i dont have an xbox anymore so i wont be getting forza 2

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAmn, gamestop had 3 but my girl couldn't make it there when I was at work. They sold out, so we went to bestbuy nuthin, target nuthin Fye nuthin. Wish i was playin it now.....