Friday

matt9112

5+ Year Member
indeed....agreed some people just think Honda runs the world....and that conversation outside of your bucket seats or slammed eg are bad.... they must not live life =) lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
indeed....agreed some people just think Honda runs the world....and that conversation outside of your bucket seats or slammed eg are bad.... they must not live life =) lol
i bet if you wait a year and come back and read this post again you will think you are a total ass hat for posting it.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont get a sidekick bro, worst decision u can make right now and thats not even a personal opinion, u heard of the Major Major T-mobile sidekick data loss they had for SK user's. it's ridiculous.
Yea i got a Kick right now, but im just gettin the Lx till i can Get a Iphone or G1, not the Fact that the towers is out but i thought the Kicks were cool until i noticed i seen alot of 7-10 yr olds Rockin them

matt9112

5+ Year Member
i bet if you wait a year and come back and read this post again you will think you are a total ass hat for posting it.

no not really. truth....don't get me wrong i love my car...but i love cars....im not going to sit here and discuss the idiocy of some parts some people buy all the time...400$ for headlights? really did you really? sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings but its just "LOL"

yeah i got past the jdm *rare parts bs phase real quick*

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not Friday anymore.

You can tell that pic's old because there's no overcast in the sky....

-___-''
look at mr. detective over here. but no, it started to clear up thus i took the boat out. tony fail :P

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm its saturday I ...jsut me CC and my little brother and a case of la cerveza mas fina...whatever the f**k that means....got it off of a Corona bottle

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahah your funny i have a BF an i live in Louisiana not gonna happen ;)
why not just break my heart into a million pieces for the whole world to see?! oh, whats that you say? you just did?? :x

:rolf:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, my weekend turned out better than I expected....

Went to my boy's annual halloween striper party last night and got s**t faced. then I took my lady and kids to this halloween train ride then out to eat AND I my lady bought me a yankees hat! :D

I hope everyone else had a good weekend!

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, my weekend turned out better than I expected....

Went to my boy's annual halloween striper party last night and got s**t faced. then I took my lady and kids to this halloween train ride then out to eat AND I my lady bought me a yankees hat! :D

I hope everyone else had a good weekend!
Damn biz, that sounded like a fun weekend:thumbs up

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's Sunday night.

f**k.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)