From Mexico with love........project "Little Bastard"

honda frank

5+ Year Member
man love this thread im starting my car but im going way farther in cuz i striping the car down to nothin but man that car looks so sweet

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your hard work is going to pay off!!!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your from mexico,, why are you wearing a jack Daniels shirt lol... tequila ftw =) nice work, your work surprised me for sure... did not expect such a nice build. great work so far!

afro

HB lover!!
well people the engine is in with the tranny so here are the pics.......... hope u like them....

so this guy call me and ask me if i wanna trade my seats for some del sol´s and i went for it..

random fluids and ate brake fluid dot 4 FTW

putting the engine in the bastard....

some random shots....

well i make this progress in 3 days so stay tuned...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice progress man. GL on the rest of the work. I might have missed it but what are the plans for the little bastard?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lovin it, but all that tuckage for a single slammer?

afro

HB lover!!
.....:popcorn:......
hahahahaha

Very nice progress man. GL on the rest of the work. I might have missed it but what are the plans for the little bastard?
well i just want to put some good coilovers maybe some F&F type II, function 7 lcas, some bars, i mean a real suspension i love trac days so...... paint all the body some kind of blue, maybe some turbo or saving money till i can get a b16b...
lovin it, but all that tuckage for a single slammer?
for now its all i got dude........ in the future maybe some b or h series........

hahhahhaha funny f**ker..

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that was a clean shell to start with then the engine bay was like shot.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i saw the title i was like oh s**t, a mexicans going to ruin another car, but im sorry for using a stereotype cause damn shes lookin good man

afro

HB lover!!
when i saw the title i was like oh s**t, a mexicans going to ruin another car, but im sorry for using a stereotype cause damn shes lookin good man

hahhha that´s the idea bro changing what u americans think about my contry..... the real free contry.....:word:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what color is the body going to be?
like the progress this far... keep up the good work.

afro

HB lover!!
the exterior is gonna be some kind of blue but just dont know wich one rigth now anyway im saving money so i can afford jdm windows(bronze tinted) and some window seals so i can paint that bastard =)