5+ Year Member
lookin good mang

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahha youre such a f**king retard....... and the bad thing is you know it......:word::lol:
I put that cause your taking forever to finish your f**king car...:bluelol: Like your dad said, 3 more years hahaha...

afro

HB lover!!
sorry guys i know i havent post any updates but been saving money for the interior brake hoses so i can finish it. i talked to some guy on the states and he is gonna send me a tuned ecu for the car, also he is gonna send me 2 chips one with 5k rpm launch control and the other one set at 6500 rpm what do u guys think about the launch control at those rpms?? will it be good??

joseanspot

i love your dedication.. Mexicans are the s**t.. And puertoricans like my self jajajaj lmao. Good Work doe.. keep us updated.

afro

HB lover!!
so here new updates...

hope u like `em.... o BTW i love my hood damper lol hahahhaa dont worry some day i will have some tein hood dampers or at least some NRG... regards...

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL nice hood prop hahahha, I got pulled over once, cop asked what this metal bar was for, he thought it was a weapon, I said "No, let me show you" I popped the hood and showed him, lmao he laughed.

afro

HB lover!!
LOL nice hood prop hahahha, I got pulled over once, cop asked what this metal bar was for, he thought it was a weapon, I said "No, let me show you" I popped the hood and showed him, lmao he laughed.
ahahahha lol.....

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

lookin good meign

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks fun to me! i think i gotta do something when i have nothing to do.

wickedEF

sleeper
this is good ol wrenchin with buddies. building cars and friendship. wat else can u ask for. props to ur crew dude.

afro

HB lover!!
well thanks for the comments guys im posting new pics this week so let me know what do u think...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, i just hate the color of that engine bay, it looks horrid with the red outside