From Rag`s to Rich`s 56k Go to Sleep.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Hey guys finally got my digi cam working now that my LS Motor was delivered picture will be posted up tommrow of the car change`s and the motor and all the good that came with it anyway specs

Motor: 1992 Acura integra B18A1 Motor.
Tranny: The guy dosent know if it 92 or 93 but it there too
Half Shaft-No in bad condition at all.
STarter-Could use a cleaning
Alternator-Bran New
New timing Belt
New Head Gasket
New oil Pan gasket and pan.
Dizzy-Bran BRAN new obd1 ls dizzy wich i cant use cause,I obd0
Intake Manifold off a 94 integra
no exhuast mani or downpipe gotta get one now.
oh yeah my t mount as well.
oh forgot as well AeroSpeed Adjustable Cam Gears.
Pic of everything will be up tommrow of it.

The Update on my Car are simple most of you know,I sold the Bodykit been gone for a bit .I odered my honda bumper still waiting on my si ones to come in the mail ahh only 4 more days but.I atleast update to front and rear 1991 honda Civic DX black bumpers for now all Side Molding have been found and replaced.
Amber coner lights and black housed bumper need to diy amber on the bumpers..........Carbon Fiber Seat was Sold to Boosted91rex and stock si seat replace it Upcoming Event in the Si life A appoiment Trip to Collision Max for a full Body Make over all dents and rust will be cut out and replaced with new metal ;-).

Then off to the paint shop for a fresh REspray of Rio Red if.I went Kaiser silver.I was gonna spend about 4,000 in paint cause,I would ripped everything and.I mean everything out to get it all silver dont want red sticking around so,I just decided To go back to Rio REd.

pictures will be up tommrow of car and motor.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boo for B series...
im not talkign to you anymore:guns: :slap: :lame :smileyR: :wak: :whip: :moon:

Last edited:

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
boo for B series...
im not talkign to you anymore:guns: :slap: :lame :smileyR: :wak: :whip: :moon:

GREEEN ,I couldnt REsist the deal the guy gave me on the motor you woulda even bought it for the price .I got it at .I`ll talk to you about it on aim you`ll see lmao anyway.I am awake now so time to go tinker with all my stuff and take pics for you all too see.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
GREEEN ,I couldnt REsist the deal the guy gave me on the motor you woulda even bought it for the price .I got it at .I`ll talk to you about it on aim you`ll see lmao anyway.I am awake now so time to go tinker with all my stuff and take pics for you all too see.
i wouldent have bought it.
i can get a full LS for $350, i still wouldent buy it.

D series for ever

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:

D series for ever

:word: until i someday get a K to put in...

SilentMist

Green 91 said:

D series for ever

Mine is in that ball park green close to it actually anyway,I was lookig for a used dohc zc motor localy trying very hard and .I stumbeled upon it and got it had no choice.I am still buying the dohc zc block from you this summer at the meet.I still want it for the price`d we discussed.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so have all teh aprts to swap it in?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice progress bro...! cant wait to see the new pics.

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
so have all teh aprts to swap it in?

I`m just waiting on my Linkage To get here but other then that. I just need a set of axels and she good to go the swap came with everything thing needed. but moutns and linkage my mounts should be here tommrow afternoon and the linkage sometime next week.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so why woudl you go to B then back to D?

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
so why woudl you go to B then back to D?

I found a Grey 4 door EX dont know if it is or isnt just got to ride by it didnt stop.

I found also a REd 4 door ex very clean asking like 1,500 with stock everything 5 spd and about 110,000 on the motor wich isnt bad.

I want my girl to push a 4 door and the dohc zc would be just right for her .

SilentMist

Well Here are the Pics as Promised,I have done as much as possiably can odered the rio red si bumper waiting on them like i said now only 3 days to go. neway here she is in all her glory haha.

And for The Record,I know my plate are shown and.I dont kare about thieve`s........... So dont bonbomard me with you plate are showing cause anyone trying to steal my car will be shot in a timely and fashioned Manner LMAO.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ebay exhust.

in june ill be making custom cat backs, 2.25-3"

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, i wana see pics of the paint when ist done.

SilentMist

4gcivic69 said:
looks good.. one question what exhaust is that i like it
Full Tenari CAt Back to tell the truth it had improved preformance and it sound real nice and deep with or without the silencer ,I have no complaints i though it was gonna sound like a bumble bee sound nice a rich deep tone to it alot of my friends though it was an hks or thermal .