From Rag`s to Rich`s 56k Go to Sleep.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
I was wondering if,I should strip the block of the black paint and repaint it stock enamnel Silver color wat do you guys think

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just srip it and leave it.. someone dida horrible job at painting that if thats what they actually did

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you're on your way there.

SilentMist

Snake_Shit said:
just srip it and leave it.. someone dida horrible job at painting that if thats what they actually did

Na,I atleast want to repaint it silver enamnel but yeah defenately gonna strip it down.

Genuine Rolla said:
you're on your way there.
I`m glad you guys are enjoying it more pics to come tommrow of the strip down and clean up,I gotta find a work bench or a table to put the motor up on so,I can clean it

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its lookin good, its gonna look real nice when u get all those new parts on there a paint it. Also gonna be pretty sweet with that ls.

SilentMist

slowcivic E G said:
its lookin good, its gonna look real nice when u get all those new parts on there a paint it. Also gonna be pretty sweet with that ls.
Only gonna be Ls For about 2 to 3 months well hopefully just that,I am buying turbo things to put into it like cam`s-pistons-rod`s-Crank-Valve Train Oh yeah sweet naa,I`ll be nice :D

SilentMist

So here`s wat,I drive when,I aint pimpin the 91 ;-) She is too pimp for you guys.

Last edited:

SilentMist

Well,I went to the junkyard this morning couldn`t stay long f**king illness make me s**t too much bastered`s anyway,I found what .I was looking for in the time ,I had there hahah here some pics.

My Dohc Badge`s :-D ,I could`ve gotten the Dohc Vtec badge but,I though to my self.I wont have vtec .I dont want vtec so.I`ll leave it for the next guy who can put it to good use the badge`s.I got are in good condition just tryna figure where ,I am gonna put them.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Def, why go B and then step back down the ladder to D. That is like taking an elevator to the top of the building and then taking the stairs down; makes no sense. I guess he has some taste though, maybe this guy likes torque.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Well,I went to the junkyard this morning couldn`t stay long f**king illness make me s**t too much bastered`s anyway,I found what .I was looking for in the time ,I had there hahah here some pics.

My Dohc Badge`s :-D ,I could`ve gotten the Dohc Vtec badge but,I though to my self.I wont have vtec .I dont want vtec so.I`ll leave it for the next guy who can put it to good use the badge`s.I got are in good condition just tryna figure where ,I am gonna put them.
1g integra DOHC badges ftw, i had one on my hatch once

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
1g integra DOHC badges ftw, i had one on my hatch once

So Small yet the stand out amazingly nice :-D ,I know .I am putting one in the rear between the bumper and the civic garnish that middle filler piece the other one,I dont know where its going but,I`ll find a place somewhere anyway sohc being riped out.

FOR THE RECORD I WANT HIS DOHC ZC D SERIES MOTOR BECAUSE,I WANT TO PUT MY GIRL IN A 4 DOOR SEDAN EX AND SWAP THE ZC INTO IT ,I WONT BE GOING BACK TO D MY GIRL WILL BE THOUGH.

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
boo for you

Oh stop being a downer =) Like it matter,I`ll be driving both her and mine so to honestly tell the truth,I`ll be sloring out both the car`s ,I might just leave mine as a weekend car once her paint and body works done and just drive the 4 door around .

SilentMist

kyle10182 said:

Kyle you only live in MD ,I just noticed .I am gonna have to stop by when,I go up there to hang with 4doorcivic,I was think maybe in the 40 to 80 range since it was in the car-b-cue let me know what you think kyle.