FS/FT: 2000 Turbo s2000. Columbus, Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
seriously interested. Are you willing to travel at all to meet me? PM me.

clover99b18c1

5+ Year Member
mods add value when I can put it back to stock and sell it for $11-12k. Purchasing stock is an option. If you want the $18k in mods then you can have them for about .30/$1.00 already installed and tuned. I feel like it's a pretty fair deal. Small things can be taken off to lower price with leaving the turbo kit on. ie: stock wheels, ALL stock suspension (removing strut/sway bars, coilovers, and edfc), no radar detector would drop the price.

like this guy: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=160746

is selling his MY00 with 98,000 miles for $13,500. I'm asking $5000 more for a car with half as many miles and almost $20,000 in modifications.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why don't you just be a f**king douchbag then... I didn't come in here talking s**t about your thread or what you're asking for your car. I'm in a bit of a financial struggle right now and I actually NEED to sell my car. Thanks man.
Mods: can you please edit his post?

boostdeamon

5+ Year Member
well parents own a dealership mods DONT ADD VALUE they accually make value less you have a nice car not gonna take that from ya because ya put 4000 rims on ya cars not worth 4k more its not worth a penny more it does suck i have a boosted integra over 15k but will never get it back but gl

clover99b18c1

5+ Year Member
Why don't you just be a f**king douchbag then... I didn't come in here talking s**t about your thread or what you're asking for your car. I'm in a bit of a financial struggle right now and I actually NEED to sell my car. Thanks man.
Mods: can you please edit his post?

How is posting a link to your thread being a douchbag? I was just explaining how my price was not bad when compared to other s2000's for sale and how I didn't appreciate his worthless comment in my thread. Calm down man.

Also, that's great boostdemon if your parents own a car dealership... this is a forum where all cars are modded. And if you think that mods never add value then you're crazy. Sure, if I had I/H/E, a set of springs, and a set of rotas as the only mods then they would probably drop the value, if anything, but my car doesn't have $1,000 in crappy parts it's fully modified well and cleanly. Like I said, buying the car stock is an option and if you want all the mods you can get them already installed and tuned for about 1/3 of what they would cost to buy, install and tune.

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i had the money she'd be in my driveway tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.