Not open for further replies.

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
Nice stuff; glws
I'm wondering where the taillights are

RonJ

Banned
Just let me know, no one else has asked about it lol.
I don't know how much EX/HX clusters usually go for, throw me an offer?
Are you able to post front and rear pictures of the cluster?

Still trying to figure out how I could possibly remove the engine/tranny and then get them to Texas, considering I'll be spending a lot of time with my mom before and after her surgery. My mom lives in the Anaheim Hills area and my sisters in Villa Park and Orange.

tCtCtC

I'll let you know when I get the interior apart, I haven't pulled anything out yet.
Anaheim / Villa Park is about an hour south of me. I really don't have a better idea, but if you wanna take certain parts from the motor I think we can arrange that also.

RonJ

Banned
I'll let you know when I get the interior apart, I haven't pulled anything out yet.
Anaheim / Villa Park is about an hour south of me. I really don't have a better idea, but if you wanna take certain parts from the motor I think we can arrange that also.
Thanks

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice parts. That lip is sex. Makes me want to sell my rear spats and go with that!

FedX

Semper Fi
Yes I do. I can't guarantee 100% that it'll pass, but it should. My HX passed with no issues.
in your post did you say it was OBDII ? what if my civic is OBDI ? does HX fit EX and is it honda oem? PM me thanks im located at camp pendleton not too far from anything

Status
Not open for further replies.