bump for nice headlight covers...
do you ship overseas?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn! awesome items u got there. Soo sooo tempting.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn! awesome items u got there. Soo sooo tempting.
Buy them. Need funds for my K swap

...still trying to get my hands on those valeos...let me know
Sorry man just been really busy at ome. Getting my mom ready to leave for Europe on Friday so been taking her shopping and helping her pack. As soon as she is out I'll give you a shout. Need it to calm down a bit here:???:

yesSIR-S

Sorry man just been really busy at ome. Getting my mom ready to leave for Europe on Friday so been taking her shopping and helping her pack. As soon as she is out I'll give you a shout. Need it to calm down a bit here:???:
no worries, just expressing my extreme interest, haha. get ahold of me whenever you have time

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might be making an offer on those headlights, may be selling some electronics...
Hit me up man. Was going to call you tomorrow and see whats up? Unfortunately I dont think I can use any of the audio set ups cause I just picked up a complete EK nav set up for a set of my 96-98 headlights

yesSIR-S

Hit me up man. Was going to call you tomorrow and see whats up? Unfortunately I dont think I can use any of the audio set ups cause I just picked up a complete EK nav set up for a set of my 96-98 headlights
aw crap, well i hope this guy picks this stuff up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.