FS: RARE EDM JDM parts DC, EF, EG, EK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsusana6

on 16, the airbag delete tray, (amazing!) will it fit the eg dash?

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very interested in the edm ek 96-98 headlight covers ( both). do they fit the valeo edm 96-98 bronze surround headlights?
if u have something particular that you're still searching for or looking for trades from my for sale thread,
would be more than happy to accommodate u. if not, i will try to raise funds for them.

Brandonsndp

Jdm power folding ctr mirrors for 96-00 civic

Hello, I been looking for power folding mirrors that are civic type r for so long. Do you still have the power folding mirrors because I'm looking to buy them off you with no hassle. Please pm me or email me at brandonsndp@gmail.com. Please get back to me soon. Oh and are you local to nj?
Thank you

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello, I been looking for power folding mirrors that are civic type r for so long. Do you still have the power folding mirrors because I'm looking to buy them off you with no hassle. Please pm me or email me at brandonsndp@gmail.com. Please get back to me soon. Oh and are you local to nj?
Thank you
Sorry but the side mirrors are EDM. They are power adjust and manual folding, as are the heated side mirrors.

Orange_SIR

Side mirrors

Hi! Do you still have the 11. 96-00 Civic coupe hatch power mirrors manual folding?
If so, can i get some more pics please, thank you

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you have anymore of item 11? I really want a pair of sidemarkers w/ pigtails! Lmk...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread is over 2 years old. Please contact the OP directly via PM with any questions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.