Not open for further replies.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with buying replica... your wheels are just Si's that are polished with new tires. They aren't anything that spectacular either in the spectrum of rarity.

Bump for CGP.

unsivil_audio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imo, your price is totally justified. Never seen a full polished set. Most people are lazy, like me, and just polish the faces. If I had $500 right now. I would be highly interested in buying. Too bad I'm trying to go 5 lug.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like em, but im just not a fan of the polished...call me crazy

little steep, but good deal, none the less

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got some red dr-16s :P lmao!!!! bout em back in febuary brand new with new rubber so would prolly have 5-6k miles or so.. tires are still great but thats still cheap i know..

BUT
bump for fellow ohioian

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just because you spent $500 to get them polished, doesn't mean you're going to get $500. Harsh reality. They're not rare wheels. They're not baller wheels. They're just Si's polished.

And someone else on here has those wheels. Except I think he polished them by hand himself.

Fresh_JDM

┈━═☆FO-SHO☆
Just because you spent $500 to get them polished, doesn't mean you're going to get $500. Harsh reality. They're not rare wheels. They're not baller wheels. They're just Si's polished.

And someone else on here has those wheels. Except I think he polished them by hand himself.
:word:

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member

Good for him. Dont care if they are just Si wheels. Thats what I have in them. So far no intrest from this site hardly, but every other site has alot of intrerst and good trade offers. Guess thats why I dont get on this site much. Everyone has to start s**t in the for sale section. IF you dont like the price then GTFO!!!!! I could care less what you think!:roll:

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
Guy if you're gonna be pissed off because of others opinions then leave. U only have 21 posts and talking like you're mr bad ass. U said that other people from other forums gave you offers, if thats the case then go those forums. You're getting bad opinions because as i stated earlier, those are too much for si wheels whether its polished or not. I mean if you would asked for 400 then it would of been a different story. Polished si wheels are not rare. Sorry to bust your bubbles but i just had to do it again lol. Good luck selling those wheels!

1slowdseries

5+ Year Member
Lol. The reason I have 21 posts is because everyone on this site is from diff states and pretty much coastal areas. So I just post to see if anyone on here is close has a chance, And Si wheels go for 350 with god tires everyday. Why would I ask 400 for polished ones? Sorry everyone is cheap and dosnt want to buy nice clean wheels. I am on the other forms just check back here to see how much hating is going on. Jesus loves you! Oh and I am a bad ass! And You sir only have 138. Not much better!

And I havnt understood why, if you dont have any intrest in purchasing my wheels or trading, then why post in my thread? Mind your own buisness and keep your comments to yourself.

Jolting

If I lived in the area and could sell off my replicas, I would jump all over those Si's. Yes they are "just" Si's. Which go for like 300 when they don't even look that great. These are really well done, so I could see going to like 400-450, and to top it all off, they have really new tires. That easily puts it up to 500. Besides, these are probably the nicest polished Si's I have ever seen. This is the first pair that I actually liked. No need to hate on the guys thread and start s**t.

If awful looking Si's can go for up to 300, nice looking Si's with brand new tires, should easily go for 200 more. Cheaper than buying 200 dollar Si's and buying tires that cost anywhere from 70-100+. 4x70 is 280 + Mounting/Balancing. Thats 500 right there and they will still look like s**t.

^^^Short Version. They look good and ARE well priced for having new tires and looking f**king amazing.

Jolting

I just put brand new tires on the rims I'm trying to sell. Everyone always assumes when they buy rims they have to buy tires. So they think your charging too much. But if they would just realize the bigger picutre and do a little math. They would save money.

Say you buy some Si's unpolished for 150.
You get them polished for like idk 50 dollars (Not going to happen)
Thats 200 already.
But hey you don't have any tires.... Well f**k.
Now you go on tirerack.com and order some, and realize god dam tires too expensive.
End up with between 70-100 dollars per tire.
Thats 280-400 dollars. Well you just jumped over that 500 and your 50 dollar polishing job looks like s**t.

So yeah, Si's arnt rare and they don't cost 500. But REALLY NICELY polished, and NEW TIRES cost way more than 500.

So in my mind it just makes since. These are a good deal, and I couldn't figure out why the f**k so many people where bitching about it, when they had no intentions on buying them in the first place. Be nice people, no need to flame someone for taking a loss on their rims.

H22Monster

hey bro have you sold them yet?
so your asking 500 for rims and tires? sorry just got confusing with all the msgs i read

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I have the same wheels and I polished them by hand. It is not something that takes a couple of hours there is alot of time spent getting it right even though I only did the face (dont see the purpose of the entire wheel being done by hand) but that does not mean that you need to bash someone over the price. If you dont like the price stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.