Girl's Feet Cut Off At Six Flags

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well let me rephrase; I wouldn't be as scared. I still wouldn't want to be the next person to ride it once it opens back up. To me that's more of an accessory part (depending on what type of cord it was). I mean if it was the cord for the lights then it is considered an accessory. If it is actually one of the cables/cords that do the drop of the ride then that is a different story and I wouldn't ride it.

It's kind of like a car. You don't want to ride in a car that is suffering bad mechanically (Engine is tearing itself apart or Tranny is shredding itself) but you can ride it if let's say your Stereo, AC, or power seat doesn't work.

Okay, I'll be honest, TERRIBLE ANALOGY.

I'll shut up now.

I'll be scared to ride it after, who am I fooling

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw, the movie you are thinking of is final destination 3. That exact thing happens were they are suspended upside down and they fall out.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that sucks, I am going to dorney park next week too haha (smaller version of six flags)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude, shock sets in like a few seconds afterwards....think baout breaking/dislocating ur ankles at the same time, i know that s**t hurt....prooly passed out from it

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know its kinda sick but I accidentally lol'd when I read the article :(

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks... but looks like that girls rich.... and that park is shut down.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...thats pretty f**ked up.. i feel very bad for that girl so much in life will be a challenge now...

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would think that she probably did not feel much pain at all. Shock can be a wonderful think sometimes. When I got my hand cut off I can not remember ever feeling any pain.
:shock: How'd that happen? If you don't mind me asking.

MasterMind2005

5+ Year Member
and my friends winder y i dont go on all roller coaster rides things like this happen. Damn u know she gonna sue the s**t out of them

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and my friends winder y i dont go on all roller coaster rides things like this happen. Damn u know she gonna sue the s**t out of them
i;m sure its cause you;re a pussy. you say things like this happen like its common. oh yeah people lose their feet all the time on rollercoasters like this, seeing how its not a roller coaster at all....

i;d like to know where the cord was from and how she managed to get it around her feet. also i want eye witness reports like the people next to her on the ride, they could also possibly sue due to mental s**t from seeing some girls feet cut off. hehehe i;d probably laugh at her.

ClutchEm2

5+ Year Member
Look at the bright side, at least she doesnt have to worry about her feet being tired after a day at the amusement park. All kiding aside, I hope they're able to reattach her feet some how.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock: How'd that happen? If you don't mind me asking.

car accident. the car corkedscrewed and landed on its side with my hand out the window. Did a compound fracture at my wrist, then it got stuck under the roof and skidded 100 feet down the road :lol:

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes me think twice about going on rides.....but i dont pay to get it for nothing so i go on every ride in the park

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did you have it re-attached? or prosthetics?
it's reattached but doesn't have full function, and he has some gnarly scars.

and f**k this s**t. no final destination scenarios for me!

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
back in the day i went to our county fair....and i went on a ride that seats you in a fully enclosed cart and then it goes in a loop a bunch of times...What they do is start doing the loops and then stop you halfway through the ride upside down and then change direction. Anyways, once they did this, my safety bar came undone and i was literally holding myself in my seat by pushing on the ceiling of the cart.... like doing a hand stand or something....

once the ride was over i never brought it to anyones attention though....kinda dumb of me... but i was 13 and an idiot

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
back in the day i went to our county fair....and i went on a ride that seats you in a fully enclosed cart and then it goes in a loop a bunch of times...What they do is start doing the loops and then stop you halfway through the ride upside down and then change direction. Anyways, once they did this, my safety bar came undone and i was literally holding myself in my seat by pushing on the ceiling of the cart.... like doing a hand stand or something....

once the ride was over i never brought it to anyones attention though....kinda dumb of me... but i was 13 and an idiot
a similar thing happened to me when i was 10 or 12, i almost flipped front ways out of my coaster car cuz i slipped through the harness, the only thing holding me in was my grip on the bar in front of me. i never rode another ride til this past january in disney world and i was VERY skeptical about getting on any of those rides including the tea-cups lol