Goodridge Ss Brake lines advise?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They are universal LED fogs, used some and they look damn good, especially on a clean 90 hatch. They are rectangular and I have about 6 boxes left.

Yeah, I ran into that and sometimes there just isn't any winning but maybe??

They ss lines that are braided and still have outer protection, I really have no complaints and expect them to last a real long time.
Send me a picture of them.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to have to sell all this stuff some where other than on here. You can't sell bulk items here. :thumbs up

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Send me a picture of them.
Sure, ill send you a pic just so you can take a look ;)

Going to have to sell all this stuff some where other than on here. You can't sell bulk items here. :thumbs up
What do you mean by "bulk"? lol not selling yet, im getting advice on whether I should :drive:

Just found my old box and inside are three air compressors I never opened :smackself

What should I do with these?

Last edited by a moderator:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Yet" being the key word.

11 brake lines, 6 fog light sets, 3 compressors, etc. Anything you have more than one of and end up trying to sell on here is selling in bulk (unless it is a set of course) and it isn't allowed. Just making it known before the sale ad hits so there is no confusion if/when it gets taken down. :thumbs up

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
"Yet" being the key word.

11 brake lines, 6 fog light sets, 3 compressors, etc. Anything you have more than one of and end up trying to sell on here is selling in bulk (unless it is a set of course) and it isn't allowed. Just making it known before the sale ad hits so there is no confusion if/when it gets taken down. :thumbs up
Don't sweat it lethal6,... The most ill probably do is place a link to where the stuff can be seen, not sure yet though. These few days are the only ones I've had to post and don't intend on posting in many other forums due to that fact that there is a whole process and it takes a while

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Sold two fogs to a friend, left with four now...wondering if i should keep two...or one just in case ;)