Got the car back... Again (more pictures)

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the car back. We fixed most of the minor issues and took care of the stuff that wasn't finished before the dyno appointment.

Going to get the rear end work done, hopefully, next week. Final tune should be done the week after that.

Here's a few pictures (Sorry for those few left on dial-up :laugh:)

EDIT - Dyno numbers on page 3

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heavy-f**king-duty-s**t. - in a good way

DaveT

V.P Dave
5+ Year Member
love the fab work with the gauges and safc with timer....loooks great!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man you will surprise alot of chevy guys with this thing

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why does it have to be chevy guys??? A mustang cant race another mustang now??? He cant surprise the 5th gen ricer with a d15, intake and fart can???

Looks great man, cant wait to see what numbers it puts down.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why does it have to be chevy guys??? A mustang cant race another mustang now??? He cant surprise the 5th gen ricer with a d15, intake and fart can???

Looks great man, cant wait to see what numbers it puts down.
:laugh:

Raced a corvette on my way home from picking it up. Surprised the s**t out of the guy. The look on his face after the run was hilarious. He didn't have a clue :laugh:

Just before that i had a mustang rev on me as he turned into a parking lot. Pissed me off. Why the hell would you rev on someone as you turn into a parking lot? What a b***h.

exterior mods when?
Not anytime soon. The most i plan on doing is 03 cobra mirrors and side skirts (very subtle change) and some wheels. Exterior mods have been pushed back. Hours have been cut back a bit at work, so the money i had budgeted for a paint job/wheels has disappeared.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definitely get some Cobra rims. They will look so sexy on your car.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, suprised you didn't go with a bigger turbo...

i bet that thing is mean, good work!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant wait to hear a video of this thing running.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:laugh:

Raced a corvette on my way home from picking it up. Surprised the s**t out of the guy. The look on his face after the run was hilarious. He didn't have a clue :laugh:
Could only imagine the look on his face, what generation was it? And I know what you mean about hours getting cut back. My Camaro has just been sitting because my hours got so much that I JUST have enough money to pay my bills. Cant get s**t done on it. Since day one you have inspired me to do wonders with it though.

I cant wait to hear a video of this thing running.
f**k hearing it run. I want to SEE the video of him chirping his wheels at 5k-ish RPM's because the turbo hit beast mode :lol:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome! glad to hear that its running well now.

now lets see race fuel dyno runs!