anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how was bowling last night?. i was'nt too sure what type of bowling you were talking about :lol: hit any strikes?
haha, it was alright. only got one strike since i suck real bad lol...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh miller park is amazing...but its also in the middle of nowhere. Target Field is 1000000000x better than the dome, I just cant even get over it. I felt the dome was outdated the day it was built, cant hold a candle to the new one.
Miller Park is almost down town Milwaukee! How is that in the middle of nowhere?

And you're right about the trash bag. That place is that crappiest piece of crap in crap town!

BTW, i think that rally fest thing is happening today at Morries Subaru. I'll text you if its a go.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Miller Park is almost down town Milwaukee! How is that in the middle of nowhere?

And you're right about the trash bag. That place is that crappiest piece of crap in crap town!

BTW, i think that rally fest thing is happening today at Morries Subaru. I'll text you if its a go.
haha that joke went horribly array I apologize...and sounds good, I need to get my keyless programmed and pickup my diffuser

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see what you did there.... lol

I guess compared to where Target Field is, Miller is in the middle of no where.

I wonder how parking is going to be over there. I'll definately take public transpo to go to games.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soup today.. let see if this better than yesterday.. I had 3 cans of that beef stew left at home... threw then out!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soup was good! grilled chicken and veggies. I'm reading the Feb issue of Chicago magazine.. peep this... 345.39 the price of four cases of Pepsi at he plastics convention at McCormick place.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you were to walk up to a food vendor and ask to purchase 4 cases of Pepsi, that's what they would charge you.:shock:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wild huh.. and they're still crying broke.. what's beer go for, 5 bucks at a game? 480. bucks.. SHIII!
I paid 6 bucks a beer last Sunday at a hockey game. Damn. thats just insane.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my friend at work tells me beers at a cubs game are 7 bucks.. f**k that! sneak in a pint..lol.

3 more payments and done! I can hardly wait.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 more payments for? That operation you've been wanting?

haha, I assume your car?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... yeah the car..lol.. I'm kinda looking forward to take a nice long road trip to buy a car.