5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah.. yeah that does sound good.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wuddup welcome to the greatest thread of all time...you are a part of forum history

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are stalking me huh? haha
Only on FB. :P
:guns:

hope things are good connie, morning foos
Things are going better. I haven't seen the red hatchie in 2 1/2 months. We took it to Mark at One6 in January and dood keeps telling us it will be ready by the weekend EVERY week since January. My husband set it all up with him on what we wanted done to it, but he doesn't have the balls to tell the guy either fix it by tomorrow or we tow it home and he gets stiffed on payment since he always does half ass work with everyone else.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Things are going better. I haven't seen the red hatchie in 2 1/2 months. We took it to Mark at One6 in January and dood keeps telling us it will be ready by the weekend EVERY week since January. My husband set it all up with him on what we wanted done to it, but he doesn't have the balls to tell the guy either fix it by tomorrow or we tow it home and he gets stiffed on payment since he always does half ass work with everyone else.
i can make the call for you guys if you'd like.

lmk

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can make the call for you guys if you'd like.

lmk
It's ok Hector. But thanks tho. =)

I'm just venting on how pissed I am about it. I'm trying my best to let my husband handle it with him. I really just wanna shank the guy. LOL We could do it ourselves, but can't find the time between our work schedules and taking care of Angelina. Lawd knows my husband is tired of hearing me b***h about it and always gettign into arguments over it. :roll:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's ok Hector. But thanks tho. =)

I'm just venting on how pissed I am about it. I'm trying my best to let my husband handle it with him. I really just wanna shank the guy. LOL We could do it ourselves, but can't find the time between our work schedules and taking care of Angelina. Lawd knows my husband is tired of hearing me b***h about it and always gettign into arguments over it. :roll:
for sure.. my brother's car was at A-Spec for about 2 month, possibly longer.. AND, they didn't even give him a quote. a business gives the customer a quote and then the job get's kicked off.. but no, those SOB's couldn't even put a simple quote together. Imagine that, the car's at the shop chillin without even knowing how much the work would cost, that sucked. i was pissed for him, and your right, it was work that we could of potentially done ourselves.

A lot of tunner shops lack customer services. Live and learn and girl. live and freaking learn.

i love that saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself"

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn connie that some serious BS. Have you taken cars there before? I swear its tough to find a reliable shop these days...everyone is out to make the most money possible in the shortest time allotted. I hope it works out for the best, shanking someone is always an option

maybe get rey to cut them for you

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
week 6 biz, time to let shane back in, how pumped are u?
I tried already! :lol: like 4 days ago!

It's weird because I went to lift the ban and it wouldn't let me. then I checked again later and his name wasn't even on the ban list anymore..... but he's still banned! :???:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ready for a bombshell! I'll tell you guys now since Rey wont be in the Dells with us this year.

Jess and I have decided to procreate!!!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol... yeah the car..lol.. I'm kinda looking forward to take a nice long road trip to buy a car.
speaking of that, i finally paid my car off :D and got my title 2 days ago :banana::woot::wave::party2:
---------------------------------------------------------------
yo hector clean up your inbox it's already full i can't sent you anything now :lol:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

damn connie that suck i have a somewhat the same situation as you when i went there to get my wiring done. he keep telling me to just call and make an appointment and low and behold he always makes excuses that they're busy and whatnot well guess what i;ll take my money elsewhere :lol:. one6 is only good for buying parts but not dealing with customers cars that's my experiance from them
Ready for a bombshell! I'll tell you guys now since Rey wont be in the Dells with us this year.

Jess and I have decided to procreate!!!
congrats justin
So guess what?

I found out how i am going to die:

were the f**k is your helmet a*****e i hate riders who doesn't wear helmets. cops f**king gives you a f**king ticket for not wearing a seatbelt and they won't give a rider a ticket without wearing their helmets what ups with that s**t :roll:

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Justin! good luck you guys are going to make awesome parents!

Jay! don't you just love the extra cash and just in time for the wedding!

Albert! Be careful and please tell me you have a helmet!? Cause if the bike don't kill you I WILL! Seriously be careful take lessons, their free.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Justin! good luck you guys are going to make awesome parents!

Jay! don't you just love the extra cash and just in time for the wedding!

Albert! Be careful and please tell me you have a helmet!? Cause if the bike don't kill you I WILL! Seriously be careful take lessons, their free.
haha

its not mine man.

i was JK ing.... i drove it a lil (WITH A HELMET) and fell in LOVE... and i WANT one now....