***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well he doesnt live in Madison. He lives in another city. And i dont know what happened but we stopped hanging out and talking to each other. Now hes got a son. Which is cool! And Steve i remember the red neon with the huge tach and your little bro with the video camera. :lol:

f**k i gotta shovel before work. ghey!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol....yup. still have the video too.....hahahahaha i remember bjs fat ass bouncing around in your car....looked like you had hydros...haha. dude my bro is 18 now.... in the vid he was like 12, well maybe not that young but still. yeah i dont live in madison anymore...but moving back there in the spring.

im going home

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes he does.... i sent him a dvd i made that had all of us cruising on e wash back in the day

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have an atari 5200 with a portable battery pack

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to 2nd City tonight for a work thing, it's called "Between barrack and a hard place" should be good times!

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as of systems i have now...... and yes they all work perfectly... commodore 64gs, atari 2600, (2) nintendos, nintendo virtual boy, super nintendo, nintendo 64, nintendo gamecube, (2) playstations, playstation 2, sega master system, sega genesis, (2) xboxes (one modded and one virgin), xbox 360, and finally a turbografx 16.......ohh and i forgot the sega dreamcast
i also got that virtual boy for dirt ass cheap. mario tennis on that system is dope, but playing on that system for too long can totally screw up your eyes....so much red....

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to 2nd City tonight for a work thing, it's called "Between barrack and a hard place" should be good times!
i hope you brought your ice skates cuz its gonna be slick when you guys get out of there!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo yo!!!...
what's up my Ninjas?

tony, how's scooby doobie blue?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still have my Sega and I think I have my original Nintendo system at my parents house. I would kill to play some Paperboy and Duck Hunt on it right now. I wish I could find the Game Genie again. It use to make life so much easier. =)

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cheater!!!! hahaha ok.. i'm not gonna lie but i used it once or twice :lol:

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
another baby is born in the ghettoo

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope you brought your ice skates cuz its gonna be slick when you guys get out of there!
Nope just rain, actually when we got out it wasn't raining either.

Free booze for 2 hours, they were serving us souvenir 20oz glasses of Sierra Nevada, then I switched it up to a "Chicago River" 6 shots of liquor with some other s**t. We each prolly drank $60 worth of alcohol.

Show was probably the best live comedy show I've seen, my stomach hurt from laughin so much. Great times =)

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope just rain, actually when we got out it wasn't raining either.

Free booze for 2 hours, they were serving us souvenir 20oz glasses of Sierra Nevada, then I switched it up to a "Chicago River" 6 shots of liquor with some other s**t. We each prolly drank $60 worth of alcohol.

Show was probably the best live comedy show I've seen, my stomach hurt from laughin so much. Great times =)
damn thats awsome.
i ate philleys best and crapped out.
(btw, theres one right by my house!)

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn shane.. what dont you have at that apt of yours? :lol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An apartment. Man im glad i dont rent. im never going to go back!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah....mr justin the home owner.....lol. i already have my apt picked out up there. ohh justin i found that video last night

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, ninjas! i saw ps3 bundle deal at blockbuster last night.

for 599
-80g system
-motorstorm
-sony blueray dvd remote
-6 blueray movies
-sony 6ft. hdmi cable.
-20 days of free rentals at blockbuster..

whatchu think?