***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

VegasH22

Lol, thanks! I got it a week ago, the guy wanted $1700 I offered him $1300 and like a catfish on a nice day he bit!

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the guys that were at AM this year. Do you remember the chick that was with us for part of the cruise driving the silver STi? Well, I saw her today on Capital Drive. I remember because her license plate was REXTACY. Anyway, thought I'd share.
Yeah I remember her. She probably left because I wasn't paying attention to her. Girls get like that when I'm around.

hehehe triple posted!

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
good one dude, I was getting in my car to leave Walmart and she pulled up and parked right next to me. I said "Nice car!" not thinking until it was too late.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the guys that were at AM this year. Do you remember the chick that was with us for part of the cruise driving the silver STi? Well, I saw her today on Capital Drive. I remember because her license plate was REXTACY. Anyway, thought I'd share.
Yeah I remember that cunt

John too bad man I will need 15's

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shane nice phone man i need to get a new one my g1 is acting up alot lately
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you sounded scared on your video man lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vegas i think your near me man my cars reside in bourbonnais

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha that was the wind. What's w/your G1? You in Chicago tonight?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's just acting up lately so i have to restart my phone which some of my numbers got deleted :x. and yes i'm in chicago tonight

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Welcome man, you by Peoria? What car you driving?

I got 25% off hook up so it's like 150 a month for 3 lines unlimited everything but 1500 mins landline minutes during the day.

BTW that's 5 screens i have there, here's another launcher i have, if you pinch the home screen all 5 expand out and you just click which screen you want to see. So far i'm loving this more than current iphones.

IMO Driod > iPhone
That layar app is friggin sweet!!! i wish i could get it on my phone. I dont even know how to find apps for my phone if i even can. I just know how to access the music and make calls and texts and the internet. This phone is almost too much technology for me. LoL!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick man what phone you have justin? A Droid i'm guessing? Wonder why i didn't see it at AM

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Naw its not a real "Droid". Its the HTC Touch Pro 2. Its a full on windows mobile phone. I dont think it has the same things as the droids.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh i see, yeah the layar thing is pretty nutty, so is goggles, i took a pic of a wringled bag of cheetos and it scanned the pic and pulled up the logo on google and the website off the pic, crazy s**t lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i wanted a droid but the company i have doesnt have them so i got the nearest thing to it.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah some a*****e slammed on the brake and he was in the middle of a 5 car pile-up on the way to the meet today.