***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
tried on my phone but it wont work....sooo had to hop on the laptop.

my helmet sucks...lol. plus pay no attention to the suzuki jacket on the seat. kinda nipply in the mornings going to work at 6am. bought that when i had my gixxer.

ohhh....btw.....I GOT ENGAGED SATURDAY!!!!
Congratulations man. On both the bike(I'm jealous)and engagement, I hope both of them are very nice. =)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, nice Moto and congrats man!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ dude I still have your Jacket, you still want it? Email me..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: no fukn' way. damn, yea. i wouldn't mind wearing that again. i'll have to holla achu for that.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hector, Anf... pm me if you wanna come kick it at tomorrow

myang9

I just got on and haven't had time to check out the thread yets, but where can I get a del sol ferio spoiler unto my car? The one with the led light...

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Odd story....I sold my hatch to a buddy for 1300, he blew it up an traded it for a 32 inch tv to another buddy, he blew up the replacement motor, so now I have the chance to buy it back for 500....but for some odd reason I don't think I will. I'm goin Saturday to pick up a boosted 7m mk3 supra. Needs a lil tlc, but so did the hatch. But not that much...LOL. ill post pics sat afternoon when I get back with it.

L3IX

hey guys im new to cc. so far i love it!!! i saw that there was a few people that made it to automotion and im rly tring to make it out there with my car nxt year!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

1424 N Meacham Rd
(between Remington Rd & Mcconnor Pky)
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 519-4410
www.fiveguys.com

Time
1-4pm

Reason:
To help those less fortunate then ourselves.
Bring nonperishable foods to the event. All proceeds go to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this thread has slowed down a lot from when i remember.. everyone must be busy working now.