Growing up....

gripofreality

5+ Year Member
well, speaking of wheels, I know this is extremely ghetto but idk i did paint those steelies black for the nice oem appearance but what if i spray em bronze color or silver color? Its just a thought lol not entirely serious.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's been done... but 99 percent of the time looks stupid in my opinion... but even at that... theyre just steelies... if you dont like the results you get... just spray em back to black... right?

gripofreality

5+ Year Member
it's been done... but 99 percent of the time looks stupid in my opinion... but even at that... theyre just steelies... if you dont like the results you get... just spray em back to black... right?
true true but its so time consuming... its like if i paint them one color let say bronze if i decide i dont like them im going to have to wait until the next week to prop up my car and take the wheels off and spray em again lol i should probably just get regular wheels at least then its more respectable plus to be honest, i ruin my clean look.. :(

ryanM

soo you just ruined a set of 99 tails and threw an OEM wing on it?

sweet build...

and :rolf::rolf::rolf: to $211 being half of a set of wheels.

you can hardly get 1 decent wheel for USED that much...

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Killed the taillights. Take off the pinstripe.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hate to say, but the before/after still pretty much look the same...good luck though...

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tail lights dont look THAT bad, its a clean simple look.

Remove the pin-stripe, and the wheel well moldings though.

Lower it and find some bronze, or polished rims you like. Your color really pops with bronze or polished wheels IMO.

Stay away from SI's, perfectly good way to absolutely kill the look of a car IMO. But then again, i've never liked those wheels, they look like s**t to me.