GSR Build Begins!!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still haven't gotten the GSR in yet??? Anyway, it's looking good so far, your car is really clean man.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still haven't gotten the GSR in yet??? Anyway, it's looking good so far, your car is really clean man.
Thanks, no still not in yet. Maybe it will be done by the end of the year.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey CC, I havn't posted in a while so heres a little update. I was able to sell the Konig Candy wheels so I decided to buy some Work Meister CR01's. Thanks to Hugh at Evasive Motorsports. I'll post some pics when I get them on. Hopefully they will be here before the East Coast Honda Meet.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. I thought about those wheels myself. What offset and width did you get

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. I thought about those wheels myself. What offset and width did you get
I got the 15x7 with a +35 offset. (A-Disk) Nothing too aggressive. I'll probably get 195/50 tires to go with them.

The Konig's were a 16x7 with a +40 offset. I had 205/45's on those

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey CC, I havn't posted in a while so heres a little update. I was able to sell the Konig Candy wheels so I decided to buy some Work Meister CR01's. Thanks to Hugh at Evasive Motorsports. I'll post some pics when I get them on. Hopefully they will be here before the East Coast Honda Meet.

Sexy

Never knew about this build, i'll be keeping up now

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Ive decided to do away with the red lugs, so I bought some silver ones. Not my photo...

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small update...the tires have arrived. 195/50/15 Toyo Proxes 4

Ive also bought a powder coating gun and toaster oven to do some small parts. Ive done numerous brackets so far and Im very pleased at how they have turned out. I'll try to post pics of the tires and brackets.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hell yea!!! cant wait to see this....when are the wheels suppose to come in

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell yea!!! cant wait to see this....when are the wheels suppose to come in
Mid May...It sucks. Hopefully they will be here before the east coast honda meet. Im already getting tired of riding on steelies

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I bet so, I should be at the east coast honda meet, but prolly not in my civic

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw the date of the start of this thread and I was like holy hell....

GORGEOUS EJ. I love it.
I have those same rotors. Love em.

I haven't had time to go throught the whole thread, but drop that betch in! I'm swapping a GSR into mine as well =)

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw the date of the start of this thread and I was like holy hell....

GORGEOUS EJ. I love it.
I have those same rotors. Love em.

I haven't had time to go throught the whole thread, but drop that betch in! I'm swapping a GSR into mine as well =)
Lol I know. First comes love, then come marriage, still no motor in the engine carriage. Oh well, it will come together in time. :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I know. First comes love, then come marriage, still no motor in the engine carriage. Oh well, it will come together in time. :lol:
It's been two years before I could start on my swap. But you seem to be building yours more gnar than I'm building mine. So kudos! :thumbs up

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small update...I was able to find some great pieces at my local junkyard. I was able to find 90% of all of the plastic trim for my interior. They had a milano red 96-98 EX that had front end damage. I grabbed all the plastic trim, emblems/badges, map light, valve cover and random switches and covers. I spent most of the day today cleaning them. I just need carpet, seats, headliner, and door panels and a dash. I'll try to post pics soon.

Also, the wheels should be here next week!!