GSR mounts fit?

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
So I've came to the decision of purchasing an 00 JDM B18c1 GSR motor but want to make sure i've accounted for everything that needs to be replaced for my 00 Ex or ej8... So my first question is if the motor comes wit its stock mounts (B Series) from the teggy, will they bolt right on to my chassis? According to the How-to B18 into 6th Gen thread I need these parts as well... I take it the tranny bracket is separate from the motor mounts?
- Rear tranny bracket from a 99-00 si .. Part # 50827-S04-N10
- Front upper driver side bracket by the timing belt from a 99-00 si .. 11910-P30-000 (Available at dealership?)
- gsr throttle cable

Next, I know i need an extended engine harness b/c of JDM motor but I also read somewhere that I might need an A/C or P/S bracket from delsol or Si? Help would be greatly appreciated as I dont wanna f**k myself over during the swap leavin myself carless for another time period while i search for more parts... excuse me for my ignorance but i have been researching my ass off all over the internet an swap books to figure dis out so plzz help would be amazing!

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
anyboody?? cmon now peeps i know you done it!!

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need the delsol vtec model AC bracket and the gsr throttle cable if you are to keep that manifold setup. the rest you have right but you dont use the harness from the engine use your current harness and just modify it to as needed much easier.

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
cool cool thx, what about the mounts? will the stock B18c1 mounts fit right in? does that cover the rear tranny bracket an driver side that the CC How-To was referrin to?

DorseyR

LoS
5+ Year Member
still needa answer on the mounts an other parts people!! an another quickie what about axles? think they'll be in good shape from JHPUSA.com perhaps? or any internet provider?