Guess I'll introduce myself, *pix*

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PFT he didn't force me out, I WON! You don't eff w/ me. Just b/c I'm girl doesn't mean I won't eff your world up. I really am the sweetest person ever, but I'm too independent to take someone's crap.

My momma did a good job w/ me. :cool:
if only this happened more frequently

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PFT he didn't force me out, I WON! You don't eff w/ me. Just b/c I'm girl doesn't mean I won't eff your world up. I really am the sweetest person ever, but I'm too independent to take someone's crap.

My momma did a good job w/ me. :cool:
Haha, nice! Men need those type of women. Strong and dependent.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATE WITH NO PIX BC I SUCK LIKE THAT!!

-color matched the door moldings
-am shopping for a new lip since the SiR ripped due to a huge ice chunk that I couldn't avoid. How I didn't ruin my bumper is beyond me
-GSR leather interior OR EP3 interior shopping(front and rear)
-99/00 complete dash shopping in type k
-rim shopping(again)

**DECIDED TO KEEP THE CIVIC BC I'M PAYMENT FREE, SPEND $28 EVERY 5 WEEKS IN FUEL, AND $60 A MONTH ON INSURANCE**
As much as I want an SUV, it just doesn't make sense financially, so I plan to clean up the civic a bit more and just enjoy getting out of debt.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These were taken before color match. The car is 'up' for the winter.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok. im trying to figure out whats a "low' number. i kow for mk4 volkswagens its under 23 inches. i never heard a number for civics

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never cared enough to measure. I know I tuck to the hubcap and they're 14s...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats rough
At the time I couldn't find the real ones(3years ago). I won't change them for now just b/c there's nothing wrong w/ these. Top of my head, they're the only 'knockoff/junk/cheap' parts I have.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get the rear visor from?
My ex got it for me for Christmas 2 years ago. He got it from a member on here, but I'm not sure where that member got it from. I was the 1st in STL w/ it, and am only 1 of 2 here, but mine is painted now.

Member's name is Hardcore97 I think who gave it to the ex.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bit of an update as of yesterday/last week.

2 weeks ago I was driving along and noticed a burning oil/coolant smell badly and the car was dog slow and bogging with no vtec. I pull into a lot and check things out, immediately going for coolant.

Shavings in my coolant. I instantly thought the water pump went. So I limp it home, flush fluids, and thankfully coolant and oil are in their correct homes. Oil and coolant are down the front of the block though.

Just my luck, Honda and Autozone don't have the parts I need, so I limp it for a week praying I don't fry anything.

Upon ripping it apart, mostly myself I discover the y8 head I thought I had, is actually a z6. So, I have a y7 bottom, z6 head, y8 intake mani and a slew of aftermarket and integra parts on the car.

-head bolt is stripped, replace that, sealed up a lot of leaking
-replace not so blown HG
-replace PCV valve that was magically not there
-replace water pump and timing belt------F*CK Honda for making that a PITA
-unseize spark plug #4 that was cross threaded, replaced those
-replace plug wires
-replace both vtec solenoid gaskets and vtec plug
-did a bit of rewiring b/c whoever had the car before did a ghetto job. vtec wire ended up being grounded to a motor mount instead of the solenoid. they wired almost a foot instead of 3". :lol:

Then, ran out of money. Still need:
-primary o2 sensor
-knock sensor plug
-IACV plug
-ANOTHER new header(#4 now)
Also a new set of LCA's since one of the poly bushing is cracked/caused the bolt to seize..whatever.

I had 1/2 the motor pulled yesterday by myself when my buddy showed at noon. No damage to the block what-so-ever, the head is fine still too. I wanted it pulled to make sure things were OK, and if not, scrapping and starting fresh might have been cheaper but it's not.

Chassis: 1997 DX coupe-249,000ish miles
Motor: 1997 y7 block-249,000ish miles
Head: 1995 z6 head-219,000ish miles

I'd say not too bad with this kind of mileage. YAY for babying my cars!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to hear the rides alright. Why have u gone through so many headers!!?! Lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to hear the rides alright. Why have u gone through so many headers!!?! Lol
Price I pay for being so low and having some of the worst roads in the country. Some dips/holes/bumps I just can't avoid.
Hell, yesterday I test drove the car after re-assembly skidded across 2 lanes(thank God no one was near me, well to the left) b/c there was a blown out tire in the middle of the freeway and glass/pieces of bumper. Maybe 1000ft up a car was pulled over.

I scared the hell out of my friend...apparently he didn't see it as soon as I did.