Guess I'll introduce myself, *pix*

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when it's not 28*, no problem. maybe i'll snap a couple when the camber is fixed this week. =)

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont like the rims, but nice choice in tires =] i got them on my tib.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn 28?

its 10 here. lucky.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
17's are way to big espically for a car you cruise is low and slow dosent = out to rolling around on that big of a rim if anything go 16 incha nd DUMP that slut the maximum but apart from that I'm loving everything youve done with the car AND AS FOR THE REAR WINDOW VISOR YOU NEED TO SELL ME THAT PIECE ASAP lol or tell me where you got it cause,I can never find it

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^dude u need to learn to use periods and commas...

wow.

there is a vendor on here selling the rear window visors..

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
^dude u need to learn to use periods and commas...

wow.

there is a vendor on here selling the rear window visors..
Im on a civic forum at , 12 o clock in the morning on a " Sunday Afternoon" . I spend my weekdays writing papers and essays for College, I'll be damned if , I'm going to go through my post and put commas and periods. I not writing you a paper ITS A CAR FORUM ACT WRECKLESS BE A REBEL DAMN PERIODS AND COMMANS AND Upper Case Letters AFter Periods GOOd SIR Plus check the join date "OG'S GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING " ;-)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
17's are way to big espically for a car you cruise is low and slow dosent = out to rolling around on that big of a rim if anything go 16 incha nd DUMP that slut the maximum but apart from that I'm loving everything youve done with the car AND AS FOR THE REAR WINDOW VISOR YOU NEED TO SELL ME THAT PIECE ASAP lol or tell me where you got it cause,I can never find it
sold the 17's, looking for a set of 16's currently but am WAY too picky. i prefer VIP style wheels now, but that means i'd have to change the entire car if i go that route.

visor was an xmas present from 99blackhatch on here a year ago, he got it from a local of STL on here, but i don't know where that guy even got it from. i'm only 1 of 2 that have it in STL, and mine's the only painted one. it's MINE! lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im on a civic forum at , 12 o clock in the morning on a " Sunday Afternoon" . I spend my weekdays writing papers and essays for College, I'll be damned if , I'm going to go through my post and put commas and periods. I not writing you a paper ITS A CAR FORUM ACT WRECKLESS BE A REBEL DAMN PERIODS AND COMMANS AND Upper Case Letters AFter Periods GOOd SIR Plus check the join date "OG'S GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING " ;-)
dude it just makes it hard to understand what u are trying to say..
calm down..

sorry for the thread jack lownslow...

back on topic.

ur car looks nice, and i wouldnt mind seeing it bagged with vip style...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude it just makes it hard to understand what u are trying to say..
calm down..

sorry for the thread jack lownslow...

back on topic.

ur car looks nice, and i wouldnt mind seeing it bagged with vip style...
i've ALWAYS wanted to bag it. only if the funds would allow it.....:(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, u can put it on airstruts cheap...

under a grand..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y do u want bags? airstruts have come a long way and theyre easier to fit on the civic chassis..

im not normally one to push airstruts, but they are more economical for your application..

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheres the S2000?
I left the company in October and went back to teaching. A teacher's salary isn't CRAP compared to what I was making in the salon, but I have my reasons why I left.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car/stance looks really good, but could look much better with a different style of wheel imo.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK this is the LAST TIME I'm going to say this. I SOLD THE 17'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK this is the LAST TIME I'm going to say this. I SOLD THE 17'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol Sorry i didn't read that part.